CA - Hurdles left in castrated molester's release, Monterey County, 2003

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A former Spreckels man who had himself castrated in his effort to be released from the state's Sexually Violent Predator program will not go free, yet.

Monterey County Judge Gary Meyer agreed to a prosecutor's request to keep convicted child molester James Lamb in the program for repeat sex offenders, but he noted that Lamb's psychiatrist says he may be ready for release in a year.

According to testimony, Lamb has admitted molesting more than 50 children. He was convicted in 1984 of molesting two 6-year-old boys and in 1991 of molesting a 9-year-old Spreckels boy. Lamb was released from prison in 1997, but was returned less than a month later when he was found in possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Full Article

Originally posted by Casshew
A former Spreckels man who had himself castrated in his effort to be released from the state's Sexually Violent Predator program will not go free, yet.

Monterey County Judge Gary Meyer agreed to a prosecutor's request to keep convicted child molester James Lamb in the program for repeat sex offenders, but he noted that Lamb's psychiatrist says he may be ready for release in a year.

According to testimony, Lamb has admitted molesting more than 50 children. He was convicted in 1984 of molesting two 6-year-old boys and in 1991 of molesting a 9-year-old Spreckels boy. Lamb was released from prison in 1997, but was returned less than a month later when he was found in possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Full Article

You cannot castrate the brain and this guy should not be let out. Humans are not animals and have to ability to think out these fantasies and there are hormone replacements and viragra on the market for these perverts.

He should stay in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to just put a bullet between the eyes of these a$$h**** and get it over with. Thats the only way they can be sure they won't reoffend.:furious:

Xenaswolf

....................and twelve years later? Still worrying and talking about this guy. Hello, repeat sex offender.

Obviously I need to look up where this evil creep has been over the years, but he got out. O.K. then they found he was writing a letter to another child rapist in jail. Dumb ** forgot jail mail is checked. The letter is at link. Basically his whole big thing is to not be on that sex offender registry. He was elated with his plan. A plan mind you.

http://www.montereyherald.com/ci_20...olester-james-lamb-planned?source=most_viewed

At some point he didn't check in to register I know that.

Man, that is his big beef? I'd make him his own registry and put his face on a bilboard on flippin every highway in the US, and drive him around showing him and I'd honk and point to him in the seat showing the free world this pervert.

They did a special report on this monster several years ago. It's several pages long, but chilling considering the crimes we are seeing where mom moves in with someone or marries them. This guy actually had two marriages for appearance sake. His poor biological daughters. He used them to gain little boy friends from their Day Care.

It just goes on and on. He's cost Monterey thousands of dollars to keep an eye on him. At one point he hooked up with NAMBLA.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/artic...SPECIAL-REPORT-James-Lamb-making-sex-offender

....................and twelve years later? Still worrying and talking about this guy. Hello, repeat sex offender.

Obviously I need to look up where this evil creep has been over the years, but he got out. O.K. then they found he was writing a letter to another child rapist in jail. Dumb ** forgot jail mail is checked. The letter is at link. Basically his whole big thing is to not be on that sex offender registry. He was elated with his plan. A plan mind you.

http://www.montereyherald.com/ci_20...olester-james-lamb-planned?source=most_viewed

At some point he didn't check in to register I know that.

Man, that is his big beef? I'd make him his own registry and put his face on a bilboard on flippin every highway in the US, and drive him around showing him and I'd honk and point to him in the seat showing the free world this pervert.

Thanks for the link. I am confused though with his logic. I thought once a SVP, always a SVP. How could his prison sentence/release change this? Or is it once a SO always a SO, not the same with SVP? Regardless, to me, this shows these creatures are NEVER rehabilitated. Always looking for the next victim.

They did a special report on this monster several years ago. It's several pages long, but chilling considering the crimes we are seeing where mom moves in with someone or marries them. This guy actually had two marriages for appearance sake. His poor biological daughters. He used them to gain little boy friends from their Day Care.

It just goes on and on. He's cost Monterey thousands of dollars to keep an eye on him. At one point he hooked up with NAMBLA.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/artic...SPECIAL-REPORT-James-Lamb-making-sex-offender

Wow. This guy has a serious illness and cannot be cured. He needs to be locked up forever.

What a disturbing article! This man is evil and unstoppable.

don't they realize that castrating these guys won't work? their problem is in their minds. they might not have the "tools" to carry through with their fantasies but that would just mean they would have to find other ways to carry things out. both ways are sick and scary but i almost think using alternative means is even scarier.

James Lamb is featured in the Louis Theroux's documentary "A Place for Paedophiles". I believe it was filmed around 2008 and it gives a good look into how much of a sociopath Lamb really is. He is one of the only guys in the whole facility that is working the program and saying all the right things. We just need to drop him out of a helicopter from about 5000 feet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back