1058 users online (230 members and 828 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

KY - Helen Parr, 17, Louisville, 2 Sept/21 Nov 2016

LOUISVILLE, Ky. —Louisville police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenager. Helen Parr, 17, was last seen Friday around 11:30 p.m.

Police said Parr has medical issues that could need attention.

Parr is 5 foot 4 inches in height and weighs 125 pounds. She also has braces.

-Helen-Parr-0120.jpg

http://www.wlky.com/news/police-miss...m:+New+Content
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

I believe I found her Facebook or a Facebook page for her but nothing public since 2014.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is this case in anyway connected to the large swath of teenage to early 20 YO females that have been designated as abductions in central to northern KY?

There is a particular PI working a case that had wide media coverage in the Midwest that seems to fit this females details, the females all disappeared and are believed to have been stolen r abducted from the mid to northern KY area. I'll look for a link and post it here for the YouTube on this PI, I tried to reach out to the investigator at one point but heard nothing back on the case! Anyway, I wouldn't doubt this is connected although it has been quite a time between the media stories on the PI and the date when this child disappeared in KY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Quote Originally Posted by VT802 View Post
    Is this case in anyway connected to the large swath of teenage to early 20 YO females that have been designated as abductions in central to northern KY?

There is a particular PI working a case that had wide media coverage in the Midwest that seems to fit this females details, the females all disappeared and are believed to have been stolen r abducted from the mid to northern KY area. I'll look for a link and post it here for the YouTube on this PI, I tried to reach out to the investigator at one point but heard nothing back on the case! Anyway, I wouldn't doubt this is connected although it has been quite a time between the media stories on the PI and the date when this child disappeared in KY.
    Are you referring to the gentleman in this article?

The faces of the young women on Bill Warner's blog are similar but behind each smile is a different family searching for answers.

"It just escalated over the last two or three years," Warner said. "It continued, the same profile, young female with long blond hair, same petite size, it just kept happening over and over and over again."

"It's kind of a center point, north, south, east, and west, you draw a big circle and Lexington is in the middle," he said.

One of the earliest cases on his web page is from Lexington. The body of 18-year-old Misty Gwinner was found on North Cleveland Road in 2005. She was last seen in Florence.

Well, Bill Warner is wrong about at least a couple of those girls. Kelli Bordeaux's killer has already been found. Britney Drexel's death is no longer a mystery either. And I am pretty confident that Brittany Wood's disappearance is not the work of a serial killer either.

Quote Originally Posted by kdg411 View Post
    Are you referring to the gentleman in this article?
    Thanks for this, I was trying to find this guys name. I read about this case(s) a few years back & mr. Warmers assumptions. I have some knowledge of the Northern Ky. Folks from Northern Ky are a strange breed from my experience. Anyway, thanks again for this! It was getting on my nerves because I couldn't remember the investigators name, not find the YouTube footage of his reports on local news!

I appreciate it'.

What connection did BD have with the KY local and northern KY missing young women cases? Maybe I'm confused? BD was a New York native, she lived in Albany or buffalo correct? White hall maybe?

Anyway, that whole shot,raped and held in a "gang stash house" and then fed to alligators sounds like it's pretty unstable and it was based on entirely on jail informants and the fbi stated it was pieced together with many sources of jailed informers?? Not a reliable source and any lawman or prosecutor who uses one is working with them solely out of desperation and in their hearts of hearts they gotta know that they are stretching hard for another notch on the belt at that point but I don't want to digress!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...82719388700900

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Family desperate for information
    Helen's parents searched her room, and found nothing notable missing except their daughter's driver's permit.

The Louisville Metro Police Department is investigating, but few details are able to be released as it's an ongoing investigation.
    However, concern is growing as Helen was recently diagnosed with a heart condition that can cause her heart rate to rise rapidly, her parents said. She was scheduled for a procedure to perform more testing last week. "It's not a matter of if it acts up, it's a matter of when that happens," Micki Parr, Helen's mother, told Dateline. "She knows how to help it with a breathing exercise when it gets too fast, but it needs treatment."
    Much more on her medical history and past at link: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...n-parr-n654331
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17

Plea from Helen's mother.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...32472923639321

Quote Originally Posted by Paddleboarder View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...32472923639321

Thanks for that update.. I was so hoping to pop in here and find she had been located safe.
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast