Found Deceased WI - Brian Rossell, 29, Wausau, 4 Sept 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Wausau man missing after guide dog comes home alone
11719126_G.jpg

Brian Rossell went missing around 3rd Ave. and Steward Ave. Sunday night.
His guide dog was found wandering around his apartment complex by his girlfriend when she arrived home.
The dog was missing its collar and leash.
https://www.facebook.com/rossell.brian

http://www.wsaw.com/content/news/Wausau-man-missing-after-guide-dog-comes-home-alone-392359411.html

This is a Facebook page dedicated to missing vets - https://www.facebook.com/stopthe22aday/

There is a post on there from yesterday with a lot more info about Brian, including that he called someone to say he couldn't handle things any more and to say goodbye. He may also have taken a rope with him.

This is a Facebook page dedicated to missing vets - https://www.facebook.com/stopthe22aday/

There is a post on there from yesterday with a lot more info about Brian, including that he called someone to say he couldn't handle things any more and to say goodbye. He may also have taken a rope with him.

With his dog missing the collar and leash, I wonder if those items are with Brian?? IMOO.

Aren't service dogs specifically trained to not leave their owner's presence?

Just to clarify we his family are NOT grieving as technically and not by definition to grieve is to mourn the loss or death of a loved one and we do not know if my brother Brian is alive or not. That is why we are going to wisconsin to help look for my little brother. We are hoping he went on a journey of self exploration and that he is very much alive. We just want to know what happened to him. We are all on pins and needles. The dog was found without my brother because we believe he let her go. He loved that dog. He felt she was the only thing that understood him. We do not know exactly details of what he did and did not take with him. So please try not to speculate what happened to him. Instead please pray for him and us his family. Please help find him.
Thank you

Just to clarify we his family are NOT grieving as technically and not by definition to grieve is to mourn the loss or death of a loved one and we do not know if my brother Brian is alive or not. That is why we are going to wisconsin to help look for my little brother. We are hoping he went on a journey of self exploration and that he is very much alive. We just want to know what happened to him. We are all on pins and needles. The dog was found without my brother because we believe he let her go. He loved that dog. He felt she was the only thing that understood him. We do not know exactly details of what he did and did not take with him. So please try not to speculate what happened to him. Instead please pray for him and us his family. Please help find him.
Thank you

Thank you for joining the thread. I hope he is found safely.

IMOO.

RIP Brian! Prayers to your family and loved ones, and to your dog Sasha.

Thank you

Prayers to you and hugs. I am so saddened to hear the outcome. My condolences to you and your family and friends.

My heart and prayers to the family and friends. shame on the VA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back