Post Any Dateline Discussions Here!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching this program. I am extremely new to this case and have not formed an opinion yet. Looking to hopefully hear some facts about this case. There is a lot to read and I'm trying to figure out where to start.

I'll have to sit this one out, guys. I won't be home that night.

I can't wait to watch the DATELINE episode!! :)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Let's put all the Dateline video's and information, including the chat on Friday, in this thread. That way people won't have to look everywhere for things related to the Dateline show. We can put it all on this thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline

DATELINE SPECIAL PREVIEW: Who Killed JonBenét? Previews
This year marks 20 years since six-year-old JonBenét Ramsey was found dead in the basement of her family's home in Boulder, Colorado. In a Two-Hour Dateline Special, First-Ever TV Interviews with Former Boulder PD Detective Jane Harmer, Former Denver PD Detective Tom Haney and Never-Before-Seen Case Documents. Josh Mankiewicz reports Friday, September 9 at 9/8c.

Video

20 years ago I cried for days over this little girl.
I'll be watching.

I know it is the 20 year anniversary but all these shows in September all at the same time seems kind of weird to me. I wonder if it is orchestrated by Law Enforcement to some extent. :scared:

This looks interesting. I thought Kim Archuleta's comment that, "She hung up on me! Or so she thought." was interesting. I'm pretty sure the reporter at the end with the "shocking discovery" was Charlie Brennan, so they'll go over the indictment as well. Does anyone know who the family friend is, Ann something, who said she never wavered in believing the Ramseys were innocent? I've never heard her name before.
Also, it looks like other full episodes of Dateline shows are available on the website so hopefully this will be accessible to people who can't watch it live.

Ugh I'm going to miss this. My husband is making me go outside to a festival. Meeeeh!!!!! [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Mankiewicz Previews: Who Killed JonBenét?

Josh Mankiewicz previews a Two-Hour Dateline Special on the case of JonBenét Ramsey. This year marks 20 years since six-year-old JonBenét Ramsey was found dead in the basement of her family's home in Boulder, Colorado. In the report, first-ever TV interviews with former Boulder PD Detective Jane Harmer, former Denver PD Detective Tom Haney and never-before-seen case documents. Airs Friday, September 9 at 9/8c.

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/video/josh-mankiewicz-previews-who-killed-jonbenet-761351747504

Bumping this.

Unfortunately the program doesn't come on in my neck of the woods until 9:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time (after a ballgame). Boohoo, hard to chat about something I can't see but am curious as to what others will say. This is all bringing up so many memories of people, places, and things well beyond just the case itself.

Boulder forum anyone?

What time can we join chat? I just tried and couldn't get in so perhaps we can't enter until 9PM?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back