822 users online (90 members and 732 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.
    but why would the dog (cage?) be missing? I still can't figure that out besides someone just taking it...when at their house for whatever!??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    but why would the dog (cage?) be missing? I still can't figure that out besides someone just taking it...when at their house for whatever!??

Something occurred me - if you were going to get a dog you would take a crate with you. Or maybe it was left in the vehicle after a trip to the vet. My cat has to be in her carrier while at the vet's but sometimes I let her out on the way home.

Just thinking.

I was really hoping that they were just taking some time away from dealing with his ex, etc. But I highly doubt they would have been gone this long without contacting someone, especially to make sure her puppy was ok. Anyone local know if there's any place that they could have gone off the road? Rivers or bodies of water near by?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Something occurred me - if you were going to get a dog you would take a crate with you. Or maybe it was left in the vehicle after a trip to the vet. My cat has to be in her carrier while at the vet's but sometimes I let her out on the way home.

Just thinking.
    Good thinking and that makes sense bluesneakers

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I was really hoping that they were just taking some time away from dealing with his ex, etc. But I highly doubt they would have been gone this long without contacting someone, especially to make sure her puppy was ok. Anyone local know if there's any place that they could have gone off the road? Rivers or bodies of water near by?
    Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
    Last edited by SouthernMom; 09-10-2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Add

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
    I'm sorry for your loss and can't help but to hope that this isn't the case for this couple 😕

I believe a car could go missing in kudzu and may have in a recent missing person here in GA. She wasnt located for months.
    Still concerned on who is on his fb.

I believe a car could go missing in kudzu and may have in a recent missing person here in GA. She wasnt located for months.
    Still concerned on who is on his fb.

maybe his wife?
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

Quote Originally Posted by jpo74 View Post
    maybe his wife?
    Yeah...I think a lot of us are thinking that...if so it makes her look suspicious..
    Imho... not saying she did anything to either one missing as she is not a poi but knowing he is missing and then getting on his fb and posting those pics...if it is her on there...then it is just weird.

Late and Rambling...but hope it makes some sense. I need sleep.

Maybe the dog was being carried out of the apartment in the carrier by the perp and jumped out of the carrier without the perp knowing.

IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Isn't it strange that there is so little media coverage on this? Or even SM coverage... No missing person page set up on Facebook or anything like that (that I can find). The activity on his personal FB account with those creepy pictures... I guess (hope) a lot is going on behind the scenes on this one...
    I don't believe they would just leave without taking the dog with them or making arrangements for someone to look after him/her...

That is so sad.

There have been a lot of accidents it seems lately where people haven't been found for a while due to the area/location. With the car missing this could be a possibility.
    Yeah...I think a lot of us are thinking that...if so it makes her look suspicious..
    Imho... not saying she did anything to either one missing as she is not a poi but knowing he is missing and then getting on his fb and posting those pics...if it is her on there...then it is just weird.

Late and Rambling...but hope it makes some sense. I need sleep.

It appears she was friends with the ex, maybe before she got involved with the boyfriend. This picture on ex;s facebook looks like the three of them

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast