822 users online (90 members and 732 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1128
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,079
    I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.
    but why would the dog (cage?) be missing? I still can't figure that out besides someone just taking it...when at their house for whatever!??

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Where 1+1 = 3
    Posts
    15,824
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    but why would the dog (cage?) be missing? I still can't figure that out besides someone just taking it...when at their house for whatever!??

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Something occurred me - if you were going to get a dog you would take a crate with you. Or maybe it was left in the vehicle after a trip to the vet. My cat has to be in her carrier while at the vet's but sometimes I let her out on the way home.

    Just thinking.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,952
    I was really hoping that they were just taking some time away from dealing with his ex, etc. But I highly doubt they would have been gone this long without contacting someone, especially to make sure her puppy was ok. Anyone local know if there's any place that they could have gone off the road? Rivers or bodies of water near by?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,907
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Something occurred me - if you were going to get a dog you would take a crate with you. Or maybe it was left in the vehicle after a trip to the vet. My cat has to be in her carrier while at the vet's but sometimes I let her out on the way home.

    Just thinking.
    Good thinking and that makes sense bluesneakers

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I was really hoping that they were just taking some time away from dealing with his ex, etc. But I highly doubt they would have been gone this long without contacting someone, especially to make sure her puppy was ok. Anyone local know if there's any place that they could have gone off the road? Rivers or bodies of water near by?
    Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

    I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
    Last edited by SouthernMom; 09-10-2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Add

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,952
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

    I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
    I'm sorry for your loss and can't help but to hope that this isn't the case for this couple 😕

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,907
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

    I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
    I believe a car could go missing in kudzu and may have in a recent missing person here in GA. She wasnt located for months.
    Still concerned on who is on his fb.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I believe a car could go missing in kudzu and may have in a recent missing person here in GA. She wasnt located for months.
    Still concerned on who is on his fb.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    maybe his wife?
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron


    Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

    Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..





  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,907
    Quote Originally Posted by jpo74 View Post
    maybe his wife?
    Yeah...I think a lot of us are thinking that...if so it makes her look suspicious..
    Imho... not saying she did anything to either one missing as she is not a poi but knowing he is missing and then getting on his fb and posting those pics...if it is her on there...then it is just weird.

    Late and Rambling...but hope it makes some sense. I need sleep.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk


  11. #41
    Maybe the dog was being carried out of the apartment in the carrier by the perp and jumped out of the carrier without the perp knowing.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,244
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    34
    Isn't it strange that there is so little media coverage on this? Or even SM coverage... No missing person page set up on Facebook or anything like that (that I can find). The activity on his personal FB account with those creepy pictures... I guess (hope) a lot is going on behind the scenes on this one...
    I don't believe they would just leave without taking the dog with them or making arrangements for someone to look after him/her...

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    6,907
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
    Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

    I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
    That is so sad.

    There have been a lot of accidents it seems lately where people haven't been found for a while due to the area/location. With the car missing this could be a possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Yeah...I think a lot of us are thinking that...if so it makes her look suspicious..
    Imho... not saying she did anything to either one missing as she is not a poi but knowing he is missing and then getting on his fb and posting those pics...if it is her on there...then it is just weird.

    Late and Rambling...but hope it makes some sense. I need sleep.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  15. #45
    It appears she was friends with the ex, maybe before she got involved with the boyfriend. This picture on ex;s facebook looks like the three of them

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY MT - Charlie Ann Wyrick, 26, Missoula, 21 Dec 2015
    By los2188 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 10:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread