SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Help find missing couple in Anderson
missing-couple.jpg

Anderson Police need your help finding a missing couple.

Police say they got a call from a woman who said her best friend considered her daughter missing.
http://wspa.com/2016/09/06/help-find-missing-couple-in-anderson/?cid=facebook_WSPA-TV_News_Channel_7

Hmmmm....ok. Thanks. I did see a post in May about Happy 3 year anniversary to his wife?

I still couldn't find it after reading again but the comments sections of the news articles aren't showing for me so that must be where it was or getting close to my bedtime. :)
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm....ok. Thanks. I did see a post in May about Happy 3 year anniversary to his wife?

I still couldn't find it after reading again but the comments sections of the news articles aren't showing for me so that must be where it was or getting close to my bedtime. :)

On his facebook. His family and friends are saying his facebook was hacked.

Snip

The caller told police that the boyfriend’s soon to be ex-wife had given the couple problems before.

When police went to the apartment they found her vehicle there, but Brown was not in her apartment.

Police have not located Carver’s car. It is a 2002 White Pontiac Grand Prix with SC Tag HWY 224.

They says it has a LSU decal in the back windshield and possibly a Palmetto flag.

Dispatch attempted to ping her phone, but her carrier said there had been no activity in the last 48 hours.

http://wspa.com/2016/09/06/help-find-missing-couple-in-anderson/

This doesn't sound good.
I hope they just decided to take some time away together.

Anderson, SC... is that anywhere near the clowns?
Okay, now I'm seriously creeped out. There are at least three scary clown pictures recently posted on his page. (Among numerous Joker images.) One is from the "American Horror Story" tv series last year. It is probably just coincidence, but Wyle_E, you may be on to something; I'm afraid to guess what. There have been more clown sightings in the area. Spartanburg and Greenville, SC, (which are twin cities and close to Anderson), and Winston-Salem, NC (which is a few hours away.) This will be one case to watch. I hope it's nothing, and they will come home soon. The families seem genuinely worried.

On his facebook. His family and friends are saying his facebook was hacked.
Since I am still blind or it is way too early. Can I ask when did his Facebook get hacked before or after he went missing or are they unsure?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members