Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Karen Ristevski: Police refuse to say if they have suspects in missing person case

7563232-3x2-340x227.jpg

Melbourne police refused to reveal if they had any suspects in the case of missing woman Karen Risteveski as they stepped up efforts to find her.

Detectives have set up an information caravan in her home suburb of Avondale Heights, in Melbourne's north-west and mounted police have searched parklands near her home.

Ms Ristevski has not used her mobile phone or bank accounts, or made contact with friends or family since June 29.

Karen Ristevski: Detectives ramp up search efforts to generate new leads about missing Melbourne woman

Mr Rickard has denied any involvement in Mrs Ristevski's disappearance but told a newspaper his anger over a family conflict did provide him with a reason to want to hurt her.

He admits battling an ice addiction and said Mrs Ristevski had previously spoken of planning to leave the family.

He also said he phoned Mrs Ristevski about 10 days before her disappearance to discuss the family *conflict, which he said has been "swept under the carpet".

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Thread #1
​Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Please read and make sure you understand.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Time outs will be forth coming if you do not adhere to the rules, no questions asked.

Thank you.

Hi Its a Puzzle - who are your 5 suspects? I read 4 - BR, AR, VR, SR. Is your fifth an unknown perpetrator?

Hi Its a Puzzle - who are your 5 suspects? I read 4 - BR, AR, VR, SR. Is your fifth an unknown perpetrator?

Spot on 1968, my fifth suspect is Mr/Ms question mark! Rolled into that I've got possible girlfriend, vigilante friend of the Ant man or hitman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just on the brother in law VRs first interview.
“It’s terrible … we are all shocked,” he told media.

“If you are still alive talk to us.

“If you don’t want to talk to your husband, give me a call or my wife.”

He said the family was close and the missing woman was happy while celebrating her daughter’s 21st birthday just a few weeks ago.

“It’s not like her. I don’t talk to her much but when we get together she is happy. He (Borce) is feeling awful, he can hardly talk,” he said.

“It is heartbreaking. I can hardly sleep at night. I wake up at 2am … it’s a nightmare.”

All this talk and not once did he say anything to support Sarah. It was all about how it's affected him and how aweful Borce is feeling. He can't sleep , she could call him if she didn't want to speak to Borce. Yeah right do you think she would call her brother in law over her daughter!.
The one that is the most important to Karen, did not get a mention. Not once did he say Sarah is really missing you. Please come home for Sarah. Just let her know that your safe etc.
it was just about Borce and the brother in law.

Even the second interview had nothing to do with Sarah, there was no " we need to find Karen for Sarah". No , "my niece is really suffering and missing her mum".

Just on the brother in law VRs first interview.
“It’s terrible … we are all shocked,” he told media.

“If you are still alive talk to us.

“If you don’t want to talk to your husband, give me a call or my wife.”

He said the family was close and the missing woman was happy while celebrating her daughter’s 21st birthday just a few weeks ago.

“It’s not like her. I don’t talk to her much but when we get together she is happy. He (Borce) is feeling awful, he can hardly talk,” he said.

“It is heartbreaking. I can hardly sleep at night. I wake up at 2am … it’s a nightmare.”

All this talk and not once did he say anything to support Sarah. It was all about how it's affected him and how aweful Borce is feeling. He can't sleep , she could call him if she didn't want to speak to Borce. Yeah right do you think she would call her brother in law over her daughter!.
The one that is the most important to Karen, did not get a mention. Not once did he say Sarah is really missing you. Please come home for Sarah. Just let her know that your safe etc.
it was just about Borce and the brother in law.

Even the second interview had nothing to do with Sarah, there was no " we need to find Karen for Sarah". No , "my niece is really suffering and missing her mum".

Good point, yes, no mention of Sarah, his niece, at all! The one comment that stuck in my mind from that interview was "he can hardly talk" - what a peculiar thing to say ..... sounded like code for "I've told him not to talk" or "he better not talk", just my opinion [emoji848]

I cannot imagine how it feels to commit the extreme violent act, and then do all the things that need to be done to conceal your guilt. Being barely able to talk could be a side effect of being in shock over your own actions. It could also be a way to avoid the hard questions, the ones that you don’t really have a good answer for. You just need everyone to believe your fluffy little story, and leave you alone.

CAR possibly owned by missing Avondale Heights woman Karen Ristevski was captured on a neighbour’s closed-circuit TV system the day she disappeared.

Finally something in the Herald Sun online

Im on a mac & still don't know how to attach a link (only had one for years!)

Pretty please someone attach for me x

CAR possibly owned by missing Avondale Heights woman Karen Ristevski was captured on a neighbour’s closed-circuit TV system the day she disappeared.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a

"The Herald Sun has learned that a resident near the Ristevskis’ $1.1 million Oakley Drive home has recently handed police CCTV footage, taken from a camera positioned outside her house.

The resident, who wishes to remain anonymous, said police had told her the camera caught a car matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s vehicle on the day of the disappearance.

Police have also taken CCTV footage from a Chemist Warehouse and a TAB in Milleara Rd.

But it is understood that this footage had failed to capture any vision of Mrs Ristevski or of her car."

Here you go:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/a0e9b37c7c16a93375aad9e51351796a

The resident, who wishes to remain anonymous, said police had told her the camera caught a car matching the description of Mrs Ristevski’s vehicle on the day of the disappearance.

According to early analysis of the CCTV footage from the house, it may not be clear enough to distinguish the driver, or whether there was a passenger in the car.
more at link...

ETA: That speedy South Aussie beat me to it!

"The Herald Sun has learned that a resident near the Ristevskis’ $1.1 million Oakley Drive home has recently handed police CCTV footage, taken from a camera positioned outside her house.

Police have also taken CCTV footage from a Chemist Warehouse and a TAB in Milleara Rd.

But it is understood that this footage had failed to capture any vision of Mrs Ristevski or of her car."

Thanks South! Greatly appreciated x

Milleara Rd Avondale Heights?

I cannot imagine how it feels to commit the extreme violent act, and then do all the things that need to be done to conceal your guilt. Being barely able to talk could be a side effect of being in shock over your own actions. It could also be a way to avoid the hard questions, the ones that you don’t really have a good answer for. You just need everyone to believe your fluffy little story, and leave you alone.

Yep he will be in a very lonely place right now. We've seen none of the play acting callous wife killers often put on, no fake Kristi Abrahams' tears, I don't think this was a continuation of a lifetime of abusing Karen ... he needs to confess for his daughter's sake. Prove to AR that he isn't a coward and confront what he has done.

I wonder if it was the one I passef on from a friend, in the last thread?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-5&p=12782074#post12782074

From this Google Earth image:

Overheadview-10.jpg

Thanks South! Greatly appreciated x

Milleara Rd Avondale Heights?

It almost seems like a given that he would have had to drive along Milleara Road to get to the highway he travelled on. There doesn't appear to be any more direct or easy way, although locals may know of an alternate route(s).

Herald Sun must have spoken to the Chemmart & TAB people, to see if anything was found on their CCTV. Nothing stated is attributed to police.
Google says that there are also a Dominos Pizza and a petrol station/7 Eleven right along there (as well as a whole little shopping centre), who may well have provided CCTV footage to police.

Looks like they are busy tracking times and movements to get to those pings. (And the Herald Sun are busy tracking the police movements ... lol )

y1phu.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...7d15e3a6ad6ff!2m2!1d144.8621393!2d-37.7491764

I think the reason there was no forensic evidence found in any of the cars was because KR was possibly alive on the car trip with BR at the time that fits the time line and that they pulled over and an argument erupted. No smell of death. Or killing by a method that doesn't produce blood. It's probably safe to say BR is more than just a POI, especially with his omission of the fact he even went for a drive. (Lie of omission, of course.)

Spot on 1968, my fifth suspect is Mr/Ms question mark! Rolled into that I've got possible girlfriend, vigilante friend of the Ant man or hitman.

I'm going for a fifth as well, vigilante friend.

Don't worry I am bloody hopeless....I believe SA would have to be queen of links.....of course along with many others.

BR already admitted to driving the car, Herald Sun just making it sound like breaking information.

I wonder if they have checked footage from self clean car washes in the area. you know probably the last thing he would have made sure to do was give his/her car a good wash on the outside at least.
Theres Kwik 'N' Kleen Car Wash
131/133 Military Rd
and
Krystal Kleen Car Wash
66 Dinah Parade
Both self service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online