1127 users online (229 members and 898 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

They are searching the park and have it closed to all vehicular traffics. She went missing Tuesday night, and her car was found at the park.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...FlowFB_PHBrand
    image.jpeg
    Last edited by elmomom; 09-07-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. J. Lennon NYC

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.c...daefd664c.html

"We love you and desperately want to bring you home," Andrews said, addressing Lindsey Piccone. "All of your family and friends are here searching for you. Please call us. We aren't giving up until we find you."
    Last edited by Tricia; 09-29-2016 at 02:33 PM.

I wonder who last saw Lindsey and what she was doing at that time.

She is said to have been a regular park visitor, and that she brings her dogs there. The fact that she went without her cellphone and without a dog makes me concerned that she may be suicidal. Along with the direct pleas from her friends and family. I do hope they find her in time.

This is in my backyard hoping for the best

Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    She is said to have been a regular park visitor, and that she brings her dogs there. The fact that she went without her cellphone and without a dog makes me concerned that she may be suicidal. Along with the direct pleas from her friends and family. I do hope they find her in time.
    I agree that suicide is likely the concern. Maybe she left a note or something. I live locally, and the park is huge. I teach at the campus it is near, and we got an alert this morning that students and faculty aren't allowed in the park for the near future, which is very unusual.

I found LP's webgram page... it seems she uploaded photos only in 2011... and a comment under one of them is telling:

I don't even know why I smile anymore. I'm so broken on the inside.

https://webgram.co/lindsey126
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

It would be dark at 8pm, so strange to be in a park at that time..

http://patch.com/pennsylvania/newtow...oman-continues

Search For Missing Woman At Tyler State Park Enters Third Day

Piccone's family and professional search teams, including authorities from the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources as well as K-9 dog teams, are scouring the park for a trace of the young woman.

PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept2016

This is an awesome park and there are so many people they everyday. There are places one could get lost there. I've been turned around more than once. Even on horseback. However if you walk in one direction and keep going you can't help but run. Into roads.

But to me she left her phone and left her dogs. No one leaves their dogs when going to park.

I feel like she went there to disappear or went there to meet someone.

It's a great park and full of families and walkers and fisherman.
    I'm going over there later to see if there is any news from locals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ScarlettScarpetta; 09-08-2016 at 09:48 AM.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    This is an awesome park and there are so many people they everyday. There are places one could get lost there. I've been turned around more than once. Even on horseback. However if you walk in one direction and keep going you can't help but run. Into roads.

But to me she left her phone and left her dogs. No one leaves their dogs when going to park.

I feel like she went there to disappear or went there to meet people.

It's a great park and full of families and walkers and fisherman.
    I'm going over there later to see if there is any news from locals

It does look beautiful - note 'Seasons and Hours: The park is open every day of the year, sunrise to sunset. Day use areas close at dusk."
    http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/tyler/
    Last edited by OldSteve; 09-08-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    It does look beautiful - note 'Seasons and Hours: The park is open every day of the year, sunrise to sunset. Day use areas close at dusk."
    http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/tyler/
    They say that but people are there much later. And it has all these outlying parking and walking areas. It backs up to many housing developments.

Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Here leaving her cellphone is most concerning, especially in going to the park late evening when it dark or getting dark... Sadly, only reason I can think of it not a good one..

And dogs. That park is an excellent place to take dogs. She took hers there all the time. Most women if they have dogs take them to walk in the park alone.

PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept2016

I wish they would tell us what lot her car was found in.
    There are about 8 of them. There is one that is off the park basically right on the road and near a bridge. You can walk in the park or right out of the parking lot onto Newtown richboro rd. And be gone.
    The other lots are more in the park.
    There is one off swamp road that is about a football field off the road but just a road to it and a field. Not heavy forestry. Then you walk down to the schofield bridge. It is off the beaten path from the main park.
    The rest of the parking lots are in the park and there is only one main road in. And it basically dead ends at neshaminy creek where you can foot path in all directions.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast