752 users online (68 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Police: Mom admits to killing her blind, autistic teen

Police: Mom admits to killing her blind, autistic teen

Police say they found her Aug. 29 in a Polk County field lying about 20 feet away from a dead teenager wearing a diaper.
    As Kimberly Lightwine drank water in a deputy sheriff's car and calmed down, she began to recount, police say, how she killed her 19-year-old son, who was blind and autistic, court documents said.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Bless his heart, may he find the unconditional live he deserved in his life here in death. A junkie mom in over her head, a father who acknowledged her bad temper and this poor boy in the mix...it's heartbreaking!
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

OMG! You're right, absolutely heartbreaking! And looking and begging for help from his mother who pushed him away and let him die... I feel physically ill right now.
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

from Aug 30 article, http://www.fox5krbk.com/polk-county-...r-morrisville/
    "According to the Bolivar Police Department, Ramsey says the last time she spoke with Lightwine was Friday evening when Lightwine told her that she was having problems with her boyfriend and was concerned for her safety."

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/murd...392455991.html Sept 8.
    more info ^.
    Last edited by al66pine; 09-08-2016 at 01:13 PM. Reason: add other link