Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Officials confirm Wetterling's remains found

jacob_1472909919497_5917767_ver1.0.jpg

Rest in Peace, Jacob
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Unless it is somehow critical to understanding the case from this point forward, please do not continue to discuss the tragic details of Jacob's last moments as related by DH. Let's move on from those specifics while holding Jacob in our hearts with love and respect while we wait for justice to take its course.

Please remember that we do not personalize or attack others; we do not tell others how to post or what to discuss; at all times remain respectful to others and post in accordance with The Rules found here.

Thread #1

He also could have told a much worse story to make himself look like a more "accomplished" perp and really torture the family.. I'm glad he didn't.

According to Rick Thornton, the FBI agent in charge, out of respect for the family he isn't going to disclose any additional details that were not disclosed in court by the dirt bag. So appears that it's worse than what we know but the family knows. How much worse could it get.

I am devastated along with everyone, shed tears for Jacob and his family. The *only* blessing in this is now the Wetterlings finally have Jacob back.

My questions about DH -
1. Did anything ever come of the boxes of youth clothing confiscated when his house was searched last year on the *advertiser censored* warrant?
2. Hopefully they've checked his DNA against a national database?
3. I hate to think about it - but I think there was a full rape. I think this bc he tried to and "couldn't" with Jared, his previous crimes show a path of escalation. I also think this is why he shot Jacob, and the police car didn't exist.
4. Was he in a ring? Was he brought into the ring by Duane Hart?
5. If he was in a ring I could see this being connected to the boys in Des Moines, the boy in Nebraska, a boy in Michigan. All same age. Paperboys in Des Moines, boy on a bike in Nebraska, boy walking his dog in Michigan. I'm sure many others.
6. If there were others as I strongly believe there were are they seriously investigating his whereabouts over the last 27 years? Revisiting Jacobs grave(s) is sadistic. He was there to visit, and they did describe him as "serial".

My heart bleeds for Jacob, his family, his friends.

These are a couple of the better articles , mostly from the Crown Attorneys point of view that give a good insight into the sentencing

(from the article) ..... He stresses that if Heinrich had been prosecuted for murder, he would have been sentenced under 1989 sentencing guidelines, and would have served only 17 years in prison.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/07/heinrich-plea-deal/?e=mIqatdqCFQDkTg

(From another article) .... At the end of his prison sentence, Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall said, Heinrich could be committed to the state’s sex offender program and “may never be released again.”
http://www.startribune.com/danny-he...cting-and-killing-jacob-wetterling/392438361/

Both those articles also have videos worth watching.

Unless it is somehow critical to understanding the case from this point forward, please do not continue to discuss the tragic details of Jacob's last moments as related by DH. Let's move on from those specifics while holding Jacob in our hearts with love and respect while we wait for justice to take its course.

I love this suggestion.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153752407377633&id=164298202632

Missing Children Minnesota

We've been haunted by the question: "What did I do wrong?" (What to tell your kids - more at link. Empasis on Jacob did NOTHING wrong. Victims are not in the wrong).

[video=twitter;773371484941066240]https://twitter.com/MissingChildMN/status/773371484941066240[/video]

@MissingChildMN

Tell your kids the answer to Jacob's question: Jacob did NOTHING wrong. Criminals are to blame for crime. Say it until they know it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

http://www.kttc.com/story/33043438/2016/09/07/ideas-pouring-in-on-how-to-honor-jacob-wetterling

Ideas Pouring In On How To Honor Jacob Wettering's

Jacob Wettering's Resource Center getting a lot of support and help in spreading the word about keeping our children safe and creating joy in Jacob's honor.

One thing that I liked was (https://m.facebook.com/events/286715655032896/)

CreateJoy: A day to celebrate kindness and spread love

October 1 volunteers will be gathering to help out their community and neighbors.

Bottom line for all of these ideas: keep our children safe, support Jacob and #createjoy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So is this a true crime discussion board or an emotional outlet for personal feelings ????

These are a couple of the better articles , mostly from the Crown Attorneys point of view that give a good insight into the sentencing

(from the article) ..... He stresses that if Heinrich had been prosecuted for murder, he would have been sentenced under 1989 sentencing guidelines, and would have served only 17 years in prison.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/07/heinrich-plea-deal/?e=mIqatdqCFQDkTg

(From another article) .... At the end of his prison sentence, Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall said, Heinrich could be committed to the state’s sex offender program and “may never be released again.”
http://www.startribune.com/danny-he...cting-and-killing-jacob-wetterling/392438361/

Both those articles also have videos worth watching.

Wow. He would have gotten 17 years for murder. Then there is always the time off for good behavior.

He watches and reads everything about Jacob. I wonder if he has a secret stash somewhere.

So is this a true crime discussion board or an emotional outlet for personal feelings ????

I don't think there's much left to discuss other than the personal feelings of people who've been following the case for a long time. The crime's solved, Jacob has been found, the perp is in prison. Other than speculation about other crimes DH might be involved in, what else is there to discuss?

I don't think there's much left to discuss other than the personal feelings of people who've been following the case for a long time. The crime's solved, Jacob has been found, the perp is in prison. Other than speculation about other crimes DH might be involved in, what else is there to discuss?

For those of us who were chikdren at the time or were parents, this changed our entire lives in so many ways. That can be seen by the thousands of comments.

I have been very surprised to see how many people were so deeply affected.

I think that is a huge topic to discuss.

Jmopinion, might not be shared by others.

My guess - got bobcat @45.388167, -94.685600 and used it @45.387523, -94.692706
Trees at that location are map erased after 2010.

There's also a large "HEART" feature present (satellite/aerial view) in the corner of HWY 33/old23.

There's also a large "HEART" feature present (satellite/aerial view) in the corner of HWY 33/old23.

What?

What do you mean by heart feature?

Can you provide a link to a google map or something simiiar?

I think that is a huge topic to discuss.

Jmopinion, might not be shared by others.

It's worth a look imo.

I spent a hour or two yesterday at project Charlie scouring missing kids in nearby states whose abductions may fit DH's MO post 1989 but nothing stood out for me. Unless he changed his MO and went for a different age group or females.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back