1698 users online (346 members and 1352 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    Yes they are an exact match. I have been doing it for over 50 years including working with Local Police, State Police, FBI and Secret Service. Foot prints are as unique as finger prints and give more information about the individual that a finger print can. The print data stands the test of cross examination in court. The FBI has a very advanced program for this.

Thank you for posting this. I have absolutely zero experience with matching tracks or shoe prints. So yesterday when I was reading some of the search warrant information and looking at the sole of the shoe and it's unique tread, then looking at the print in the gravel I was flabergasted that they police couldn't make a more definitive conclusion. Then, add in the fact that the tires matched the tread, I'm further baffled.

What would the ODDS be that any other person in that area would have both the shoe pattern and the tire pattern that matched up with the fresh crime scene? And that the one person that DOES match up with these two independent pieces of evidence would be none other than a man the police had suspicion of as being interested in young boys??

I'm just shaking my head. Hindsight is 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    I think that is a huge topic to discuss.

Jmopinion, might not be shared by others.

I agree 100%. Considering everything that has been discussed here, Jacob is home and now the only logical way is forward from here. That forward motion simply must include a detailed discussion on possible unknown victims.

Quote Originally Posted by IBsleuthin View Post
    I agree 100%. Considering everything that has been discussed here, Jacob is home and now the only logical way is forward from here. That forward motion simply must include a detailed discussion on possible unknown victims.
    Yes. It's not like this perp is going to confess to anything more. He's done talking, imo. He has kept this secret for 27 years, and it's entirely possible he is keeping additional secrets.

jmopinion

TRANSCRIPT of Heinrich CONFESSION released.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/09/08...ime=1473352112

This is Heinrich's house: https://www.google.com/maps/@45.2619...8i6656!6m1!1e1

Attached Images Attached Images

Listen to the MPR podcast. I have not heard it, Hope I can. Friend told me some things. Mind blowing. No one on WS has talked about these things. New info.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Listen to the MPR podcast. I have not heard it, Hope I can. Friend told me some things. Mind blowing. No one on WS has talked about these things. New info.
    Thanks. I will listen. Here's a link: https://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/0...-investigation

Could you clarify? I don't know what MPR podcast or how to access it. TIA

ETA: Nevermind, I see someone posted the link.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Could you clarify? I don't know what MPR podcast or how to access it. TIA
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/0...-investigation

I can't listen, I wonder if there's a transcript anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    Yes. It's not like this perp is going to confess to anything more. He's done talking, imo. He has kept this secret for 27 years, and it's entirely possible he is keeping additional secrets.

jmopinion
    I agree that we won't hear anymore. Patty's words of "to know his last days, hours, minutes" are haunting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum-Dum Sucker View Post
    TRANSCRIPT of Heinrich CONFESSION released.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/09/08...ime=1473352112
    I am very surprised, He had that job at the wood place for ten years.

He went to the site with a garbage bag. I hope they examine him. He can add a lot to the predator data base.

What a cool customer. Just a body of a human being but no soul.

I listened to the first two eps of the podcast, again it is really about the investigation not the crime, the biggest thing is how many people who lived in the street saw something that night and before, but claim to not have been interviewed by the police, or not that night or next day.

Though, so far there is nothing that would have changed the events that night ... not considering it was 1989 and Amber alerts, social networks, etc weren't around.

I am very surprised, He had that job at the wood place for ten years.

He went to the site with a garbage bag. I hope they examine him. He can add a lot to the predator data base.

What a cool customer. Just a body of a human being but no soul.
    Yes, that nails it.

It helps if you turn your speaker on. (wow, embarrassing).

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast