1446 users online (269 members and 1177 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    For those of us who were chikdren at the time or were parents, this changed our entire lives in so many ways. That can be seen by the thousands of comments.

I have been very surprised to see how many people were so deeply affected.
    Yeah, I agree I get a bit emotional about any crime I'm interested in, but for this one in particular, I've followed for years with such hope and so closely, I'm mournfully sad, my whole week, just really bummed out. It's just devastating. The only other times I've been this worked up with emotion was Sandy Hook and The acquittal of the West Memphis 3.
    #11forJacob... Leave the porch light on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    That is weird isn't it? Did the animal know there was something wrong there? Was it a deer, cat, dog?
    I don't think it's weird at all. It's in a bunch of trees in the middle of a farm field. I would be surprised if there weren't all sorts of animal bones in there.

Quote Originally Posted by FBI Surveillance Van View Post
    My guess - got bobcat @45.388167, -94.685600 and used it @45.387523, -94.692706
    Trees at that location are map erased after 2010.

There's also a large "HEART" feature present (satellite/aerial view) in the corner of HWY 33/old23.
    Exactly what I initially suspected, but then I read a report that it was somewhere else. I think in time the details will become more clear and transparent.
    All statements made by me in this venue, in the past, now and in the future, are my opinion and my opinion alone. There is no intent or design, ulterior or otherwise, in the content I provide save for the determination of a most probable narrative of events. Any other effects are purely coincidental and unintentional.

When I read what actually happened to Jacob I just could feel my heart seizing. It is unimaginable to me that a man could put a gun to a child's head and pull the trigger more than once.
    Poor Jacob. Poor poor Jacob.
    I am upset that they did not charge him with murder but I understand why.

I just want him to never ever see a free day again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum-Dum Sucker View Post
    Awwww.......our Minnesota Twins will be wearing patches reading "11 Jacob" at tomorrow's game.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...terling-patch/
    Very touching.

He definitely was Minnesota's boy and will remain in everyone's hearts.

To me, it sounds like he has been hunting tha neighborhood for a long time. I wonder whar brought him there in the firs place.

It sounds like that neighborhood had a lot of kid activity.

It has been almost 26 years since I was there, but the beginningof that neighborhood had houses that were not that far apart, uI am going by memory. Maybe 75 feet apart? How daring for him to try anything there.

If it is accurate and it seems like it is, he was familiar with that road

Quote Originally Posted by Ray_of_hope View Post
    In The Dark Podcast 2: Two boys had seen and both stated they could ID the perp (in separate interviews) that had watched and tried to grab one of them. Both victim reports to LE showed that the car and perp ID were the same. One of the boys resembled and lived in the same neighborhood as Jacob and the incident with him happened prior to Jacob's kidnapping. The car they described fit the description of the one that DH had abducted Jacob in.
    And LE blew them off

Quote Originally Posted by FBI Surveillance Van View Post
    To find the "HEART"

http://www.historicaerials.com/ plug in the numbers. (45.386849, -94.695955)

You will appreciate it way more - if you find it that way yourself. 1991 is a good year.

Or use Google Maps:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/45%...4.695955?hl=en

You can have the map or click on "Earth" in the lower left corner to see an aerial view (and you can zoom in and out with the + and - )
    Last edited by DanKyle; 09-08-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanKyle View Post
    Or use Google Maps:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/45%...4.695955?hl=en

You can have the map or click on "Earth" in the lower left corner to see an aerial view (and you can zoom in and out with the + and - )
    Thanks. I see it now. The center of the heart. Wow

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeSolver View Post
    What is the disposition of this property? It should be seized and sold (and then torn down) and the proceeds given to a Missing Children agency.
    But I am sure that after his arrest, his defense lawyers obtained it to partly cover their fees. Or the state will do the same.

On page 28 of DH transcript. He says he walked, at night, to the original gravesite with a garbage bag and a trench digger. It was then he saw Jacobs shiny jacket, so he decided to move his grave? Did I miss something? Because it makes no sense to take a walk in the dark with a garbage bag and a tool to dig a grave.

Quote Originally Posted by VermilionGirl View Post
    On page 28 of DH transcript. He says he walked, at night, to the original gravesite with a garbage bag and a trench digger. It was then he saw Jacobs shiny jacket, so he decided to move his grave? Did I miss something? Because it makes no sense to take a walk in the dark with a garbage bag and a tool to dig a grave.
    Yes. Exactly what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Ottojr View Post
    I don't think it's weird at all. It's in a bunch of trees in the middle of a farm field. I would be surprised if there weren't all sorts of animal bones in there.
    I think it's very strange to find animal bones in the same grave as little Jacob. I can't make sense out of any of the 2 graves.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    Yes they are an exact match. I have been doing it for over 50 years including working with Local Police, State Police, FBI and Secret Service. Foot prints are as unique as finger prints and give more information about the individual that a finger print can. The print data stands the test of cross examination in court. The FBI has a very advanced program for this.
    They had shoe prints, not foot prints. Shoe prints are not unique because a lot of people can have the same shoes.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by VermilionGirl View Post
    I'm assuming he walked out there, saw the remains were uncovered, went back home and got the garbage bag and trench digger. It's a minor detail I'm guessing he forgot of just left out.

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast