TX - police report active shooter at high school 8 September 2016

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/alpine-texas-school-shooting-1.3752996
attachment.php

Active shooter reported at Texas high school

At least 1 person killed, according to local TV station; area schools locked down
Students reported hearing about two or three shots, local TV station KWES reported.

The Alpine Independent School District website says the town of about 5,900 residents has three schools — elementary, middle and a high school.
Alpine is 355 kilometres southeast of El Paso.

Attachments

• alpine-high-school.jpg
    alpine-high-school.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 102
Why is there nothing on CNN or HLN or anything about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is there nothing on CNN or HLN or anything about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is!
[video=cnn;us/2016/09/08/shooting-alpine-texas-high-school.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/us/texas-high-school-shooting/index.html[/video]

The shooting happened in the school's band hall, Brewster County Attorney J. Steve Houston said. The names of those involved in the shootings weren't immediately released.'There was blood on the floor'

A junior at the school told CNN that students had just started the day's second period when a teacher outside her class began yelling, "Get in the classroom!"
"My teacher ... yelled to everyone to get into the closet," said the junior, whom CNN is not naming because she is a minor.
"We heard someone yelling and running down the hall. We all started crying."
After a time, a law enforcement officer banged on the classroom door and ushered the students out, she said.
"There was blood on the floor in the cafeteria that I saw when we went past it on our way out of the school," the student said. "One of the officers told us to keep our hands up and run out of the building, so I only saw the blood quickly."
"It was so scary and very intense. I've never been so scared in my life."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-shooting-idUSKCN11E25F
A 14-year-old girl shot and wounded a fellow student at Alpine High School in rural West Texas on Thursday and then died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the Brewster County sheriff told reporters.

The wounded girl, thought to be 16, was taken to a local hospital and is expected to survive. No names have been released and no motive has been given for the incident in the town of about 6,000 people, Sheriff Ronny Dodson said.
The shooter is thought to have moved to Alpine, about 200 miles southeast of El Paso, with her family about six months ago, Dodson said. The girl was found dead in a bathroom and a pistol was recovered nearby.
"It's not supposed to happen here. It has got us all in shock. This is Alpine. It is a peaceful place to live and come," Dodson said, adding, "it could have been a lot worse."

I think we may be talking gay break up. One officers shot accidently-- all from the sheriff in the cowboy hat!!

A note was hung on a door about a bomb in another location - they dont think they are related. They caught the bomber (male)

Two officers for the city on in the day!!
apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at Alpine High School had only lived in town for about six months.

happened at the school's band hall.

5 shots were fired at Alpine High School - KWES

newswest9.com

officer shot by responding US Marshals

semi-automatic weapon and ammunition were recovered

Homeland security in area.

Good lord these guys were bsuy today. There was a threat at thier hospital, the collage, the high school

Someone is angry.

It doesn't have to be a break-up. Girls are MEAN sometimes! Especially at this age. It could have been a feud between them about almost anything. It could have been about a guy, or bullying. There are many different reasons, sadly.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back