796 users online (136 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Aaliyah Ramos, 12, Brooklyn, 6 September 2016

No Amber Alert For Young Brooklyn Latina Missing Since Tuesday

Today, we learn yet another young Latina has gone missing. Aaliyah Ramos, a 12-year-old Puerto Rican girl, has been missing from Bushwick, Brooklyn since Tuesday night (Sept. 6).*
    http://www.vibe.com/2016/09/missing-...aaliyah-ramos/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    No Amber Alert For Young Brooklyn Latina Missing Since Tuesday

http://www.vibe.com/2016/09/missing-...aaliyah-ramos/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Her mother, Jamie Piñero, tells us her daughter slipped out of her home with two male friends from school.
    Piñero says that police allege that the one boy who returned home said they all went to Coney Island, and that he last saw Aaliyah on the train he rode back with her. “She slept in the park with the boy that went home [Wednesday], in Coney Island. The boy still missing with my daughter—his mother hasn’t even reported her own son missing.”
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Families search for missing teens from Brooklyn, the Bronx
    Jamie Pinero says her 12-year-old daughter, Aaliyah Ramos, went missing on Sept. 6 from her Bushwick home after a friend came over to hang out around 6 p.m.
    “He came over and asked to take her to the park, I said ‘no.’ I looked away to talk on the phone, when I turned back they were gone," says Pinero.
    http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/fami...onx-1.12295600
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Started doing some research on missing girls in nyc that fit this criteria. I found the article about the congressman who was concerned and said there were 12 girls missing. I have managed to uncover 12 in just the last year alone not including the girls that have been found. Does anyone know if this is something that the police are looking into. The names of the missing girls I have found that fit the victim profile are as follows.
    Ivana Rosales 15 yrs old Bronx
    Angie Cohen 12 yrs old Bronx
    Savannah Adams 10 yrs old Manhattan
    Samaya Mackey 10 yrs old Brooklyn
    Chelsy Peralta 12 yrs old Bronx
    Danyielle Downs 13 yrs old Manhattan
    Karen Jiang 14 yrs old Brooklyn
    Briana Alleyne 12 yrs old Brooklyn
    Sierra Rivera 14 Bronx
    Diamond Ramos 14 yrs old Bronx
    Aaliyah Ramos 12 yrs old Brooklyn
    Aliah Floyd 14 yrs Bronx

There is very little news coverage on any of these missing girls and most don't even have amber alerts out for them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.