GUILTY CA - Rakheem 'Rocky' Reyes, 27, West Covina, 5 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Loved Ones Plead for Help in Search of Missing West Covina Man
missing-west-covina-man090916.jpg

Family and friends are pleading for help in the search of a 27-year-old man of West Covina who went missing and whose car was abandoned earlier this week.

Rakheem "Rocky" Reyes, a professional dancer, went missing at around 5:40 p.m. Monday, West Covina police said.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Dancer-West-Covina-Missing-392860741.html

It is so scary to see that his belongings and running car were left there I do hope he is safe.

His family states he was with someone during the time he disappeared. This does not sound good. :(

Here's one of his videos...RAHKEEM REYES ----- ROCKYBOT
[video=youtube;Bio2y-BXnMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bio2y-BXnMU[/video]

His family states he was with someone during the time he disappeared. This does not sound good. :(

Here's one of his videos...RAHKEEM REYES ----- ROCKYBOT
[video=youtube;Bio2y-BXnMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bio2y-BXnMU[/video]
Thanks, Aeronomy for finding and sharing that video of his :) He needs to be found!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

UPDATE: I clicked on JerseyGirl's link and it has been updated:

WEST COVINA >> Police in West Covina have arrested a man in connection with this week's "suspicious" disappearance of a 27-year-old professional dancer, but released little information about the case, according to officials and Los Angeles County booking records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been updated again!

In a written statement issued Friday night, West Covina police announced “the arrest of an adult has been made,” but provided no further details, including what crime the suspect was accused of.

“The name (of the suspect) and details of this arrest is not being released at this time as this is an active and fluid investigation,” according to the statement.

A family friend said Reyes was last seen with a man named Phillip Wade at about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

While police refused to release information about the arrest Friday, county booking records show West Covina police arrested Phillip Von Wade, 20, on suspicion of a felony at 12:27 a.m. Thursday.

Alleged crimes are not listed on the county’s booking system, however Wade was being held in lieu of $1 million bail, which is consistent with an allegation of a serious crime.

Wade is scheduled to appear for an arraignment hearing Monday at the West Covina branch of Los Angeles County Superior Court.

It's been updated again!

In a written statement issued Friday night, West Covina police announced “the arrest of an adult has been made,” but provided no further details, including what crime the suspect was accused of.

“The name (of the suspect) and details of this arrest is not being released at this time as this is an active and fluid investigation,” according to the statement.

Hampton said Reyes was last seen with a man named Phillip Wade at about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

While police refused to release information about the arrest Friday, county booking records show West Covina police arrested Phillip Von Wade, 20, on suspicion of a felony at 12:27 a.m. Thursday.

Alleged crimes are not listed on the county’s booking system, however Wade was being held in lieu of $1 million bail, which is consistent with an allegation of a serious crime.

Wade is scheduled to appear for an arraignment hearing Monday at the West Covina branch of Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Thank you JerseyGirl! That was FAST! And a much needed update from LE!!!!

We need this guy to talk! We have a name so now we can start checking him out

:sleuth:

#BringRockyHome
:candle:

Ugh! It's never a good sign when someone is arrested before the missing person found.
I wonder what happened for him to stop driving and fleed.
I hope he is found

A mother made an emotional plea Friday night for help to find her son who went missing Monday after heading out to meet someone about a costumer for a dance performance.
[...]
"I know somebody saw something somewhere. Somebody knows something out there. Please, please, please, I beg everybody, please," mother Dalia Reyes said.
[...]
Reyes' family said he would never just disappear. As their fear grows, they cling to their faith and hope that he will be found safe and sound.

"I'm looking for the best. I'm looking that my son is a John Doe at a hospital somewhere with amnesia or something because I don't want to think of him, you know, being hurt," father Chaplain Rob Reyes said.
[...]
http://abc7.com/1506088/

ETA: I'm unable to pull up the video via the @ABC7 link. Here is an alternate source:

https://youtu.be/LWi6K3OXkBc
ETA2:
de1c094afd2e7ca6086f06119ed684af.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members