1086 users online (196 members and 890 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Rakheem 'Rocky' Reyes, 27, West Covina, 5 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

Loved Ones Plead for Help in Search of Missing West Covina Man
    [IMG]http://media.nbclosangeles.com/images/1359*734/missing-west-covina-man090916.jpg[/IMG]
    Family and friends are pleading for help in the search of a 27-year-old man of West Covina who went missing and whose car was abandoned earlier this week.

Rakheem "Rocky" Reyes, a professional dancer, went missing at around 5:40 p.m. Monday, West Covina police said.
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...392860741.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Loved Ones Plead for Help in Search of Missing West Covina Man
    [IMG]http://media.nbclosangeles.com/images/1359*734/missing-west-covina-man090916.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...392860741.html

Loved ones believe Reyes went missing "under suspicious circumstances."
    His car was found running with the keys in the ignition and with all of his belongings in the car, including his laptop, wallet and other personal belongings

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

http://www.insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/...WCMISSING2.jpg

It is so scary to see that his belongings and running car were left there I do hope he is safe.

His family states he was with someone during the time he disappeared. This does not sound good.

Here's one of his videos...RAHKEEM REYES ----- ROCKYBOT
    I think I think too much.

Instagram - lots of pics and videos
    https://www.instagram.com/rockybot/
    I think I think too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeronomy View Post
    Instagram - lots of pics and videos
    https://www.instagram.com/rockybot/
    Lots of friends posting and wondering where he is...
    His family states he was with someone during the time he disappeared. This does not sound good.

Thanks, Aeronomy for finding and sharing that video of his He needs to be found!

UPDATE: I clicked on JerseyGirl's link and it has been updated:

WEST COVINA >> Police in West Covina have arrested a man in connection with this week's "suspicious" disappearance of a 27-year-old professional dancer, but released little information about the case, according to officials and Los Angeles County booking records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

CA - Rakheem "Rocky" Reyes, 27, West Covina, 5 September 2016

WCPD Written Statement:

“Active Investigation of Missing Adult continues” from West Covina Police Department : Nixle
    https://local.nixle.com/alert/5721856/

ETA: this alert mentions the family's Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/find.rahkeemreyes

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    UPDATE: I clicked on JerseyGirl's link and it has been updated:

WEST COVINA >> Police in West Covina have arrested a man in connection with this week's "suspicious" disappearance of a 27-year-old professional dancer, but released little information about the case, according to officials and Los Angeles County booking records.

It's been updated again!

In a written statement issued Friday night, West Covina police announced “the arrest of an adult has been made,” but provided no further details, including what crime the suspect was accused of.

“The name (of the suspect) and details of this arrest is not being released at this time as this is an active and fluid investigation,” according to the statement.

A family friend said Reyes was last seen with a man named Phillip Wade at about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

While police refused to release information about the arrest Friday, county booking records show West Covina police arrested Phillip Von Wade, 20, on suspicion of a felony at 12:27 a.m. Thursday.

Alleged crimes are not listed on the county’s booking system, however Wade was being held in lieu of $1 million bail, which is consistent with an allegation of a serious crime.

Wade is scheduled to appear for an arraignment hearing Monday at the West Covina branch of Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    It's been updated again!

In a written statement issued Friday night, West Covina police announced “the arrest of an adult has been made,” but provided no further details, including what crime the suspect was accused of.

“The name (of the suspect) and details of this arrest is not being released at this time as this is an active and fluid investigation,” according to the statement.

Hampton said Reyes was last seen with a man named Phillip Wade at about 5:40 p.m. Monday.

While police refused to release information about the arrest Friday, county booking records show West Covina police arrested Phillip Von Wade, 20, on suspicion of a felony at 12:27 a.m. Thursday.

Alleged crimes are not listed on the county’s booking system, however Wade was being held in lieu of $1 million bail, which is consistent with an allegation of a serious crime.

Wade is scheduled to appear for an arraignment hearing Monday at the West Covina branch of Los Angeles County Superior Court.
    Thank you JerseyGirl! That was FAST! And a much needed update from LE!!!!

We need this guy to talk! We have a name so now we can start checking him out

#BringRockyHome

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...698762636296:0

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    I really hate posting posts like this....

Body in Azusa Canyon could be missing dancer ‘Rocky’ Reyes
    Homicide detectives are investigating whether a body found in a remote area of Azusa Canyon
    is missing professional dancer Rahkeem “Rocky” Reyes, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said Sunday.
    http://mynewsla.com/crime/2016/09/11...r-rocky-reyes/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast