Reposting Jorge's pictures

Attachments

• acosta_jorge.jpg
    acosta_jorge.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
  • acosta_jorge_ap.jpg
    acosta_jorge_ap.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
Strange there is so little info available for a 12 year old missing,it's like nobody even missed him. I wonder how his home sitauation was.

Details of Disappearance
Jorge was last seen traveling to a friend's home in Los Angeles, California. He never returned home or was heard from again. He is listed as a runaway, but details in his case are sketchy. Jorge's case is unsolved.

Jorge is my brother and I was 5 when he went missing. I appreciate everyone continuing to share this info.

Strange there is so little info available for a 12 year old missing,it's like nobody even missed him. I wonder how his home sitauation was.

Details of Disappearance
Jorge was last seen traveling to a friend's home in Los Angeles, California. He never returned home or was heard from again. He is listed as a runaway, but details in his case are sketchy. Jorge's case is unsolved.
I do miss him and wish I knew more

@Newuser01 Is there something else you can tell us about Jorge's case? There is very little info to work on. How far away did his friend live, did he walk, take a bus? Were there any issues in the home that might have lead to him running away? Were there ever any sightings? did he just literally never come home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back