1214 users online (194 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AL - Brianna, 17, & Nellie Rogers, 14, Lauderdale County, 6 Sept 2016

Authorities searching for missing Lauderdale sisters

Authorities are searching for two Lauderdale County sisters who left for school Tuesday and have not been seen since.

Lauderdale County investigator Sgt. Brad Bolton said authorities are trying to locate Brianna Rogers, 17, and her sister, Nellie Rogers, 14.
    http://www.timesdaily.com/news/local...40baaa37d.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Still missing (last name was spelled Rodgers in this article):
    Nellie Rodgers, 14, and Brianna Rodgers, 17, were last seen leaving their home in the Rogersville area for school
    http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/09/authorities_looking_for_missin_1.html

They've been missing since Tuesday?! It would be nice to have at least a few details...do they take a bus to school or does the older sister drive? Who was the last person to see them? Etc, etc, etc. ...

Their Mom's posts are breaking my heart and the newest one is just heartrending...I seriously can't imagine holding it together if I was her.

No info on transportation, what they were wearing, how tall, weight or any or other necessary details. Of course, we had 2 high school girls go missing this last month and there was NOTHING in the media about either of them. So I suppose this is better than nothing. But it doesn't give us anything to look out for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    Their Mom's posts are breaking my heart and the newest one is just heartrending...I seriously can't imagine holding it together if I was her.
    They seem to be a very close family, all 3. I hope they come home or are found safe soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This article contains a lot more words, but no new information. Are they purposely withholding information that would be helpful to the public for some reason - whether they were walking, taking the bus, riding in a personal vehicle driven by the older girl/some other method of getting to school? Who last saw them leaving for school? What general area of town do they live in?

http://www.timesdaily.com/news/local...40baaa37d.html

Located!!!

Just found...safe

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...99851676781749

Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 09-11-2016 at 11:05 AM.

That's great. I'm hoping they just ran off to some part of their extended family, and haven't come to any harm. Would it be usual for LE to announce it before they'd informed the mother? Going by the comments she didn't know they'd been found until she saw the post.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    That's great. I'm hoping they just ran off to some part of their extended family, and haven't come to any harm. Would it be usual for LE to announce it before they'd informed the mother? Going by the comments she didn't know they'd been found until she saw the post.
    It was strange...I thought it said updates to come, just found 5 mins ago and still talking with them. That is what I remember off the top of my head so may not be word for word as posted at the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post