1534 users online (291 members and 1243 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Maybe she feels threatened enough that she's gone into hiding. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Maybe she feels threatened enough that she's gone into hiding. I hope.
    That's what I'm hoping for too. Maybe she sought outside civilian help as it seems like she didn't feel like she was getting that on base

So she was arrested for stalking and/or criminal impersonation recently, and according to her fb page she claims that someone else cut her brake lines and created the fake fb profile that got her arrested? Am I following that right? It sounds like she may be having a break from reality. I hope shes okay.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, no ATM Card use, cell phone off, no communication for 2 weeks now, threats; I don't have a good feeling about this one at all.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 September 2016

Search for "Shadow McLaine" (a misspelling) on FB, posts not people. The fifth one down is interesting. He says Shadow is messing with his cousin and makes vague threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JellybeanIcecream; 09-12-2016 at 05:39 AM.

What concerns me is that she was very active on Facebook before she went missing, posting (and often replying) -2x/day on average. In addition, she also maintained close daily contact with her mother. Her cell phone has been off, and no use in terms of her financials. Her vehicle is missing. It also seems like she was engaged in a 'he said-she said' type of long on-going argument with her ex-husband, and there is some suggestion that he may have cut her brake lines. I can only hope that she may have checked herself in voluntarily to a psychiatric facility for stress issues - which would explain the lack of communication.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

It amazes me that so many people think it is psychotic issues over the more likely scenario which is that her ex has harmed her. It's not impossible, but she took screen shots of all the fake profiles being made with her name. I guess you all think she created them all herself? I wish we knew her ex's name...

Quote Originally Posted by amymarie View Post
    It amazes me that so many people think it is psychotic issues over the more likely scenario which is that her ex has harmed her. It's not impossible, but she took screen shots of all the fake profiles being made with her name. I guess you all think she created them all herself? I wish we knew her ex's name...
    Well, I felt the same as you until seeing her recent arrest record. After seeing the specific charge that I did, I have the entertain a mental health issue.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I know they will if with another service members spouse.

This missing is kinda weird for me, her last name is spelled almost like mine...one letter different.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    If a service member is married and has sexual relations with someone other than their spouse, that counts too. I know someone it happened to.

Quote Originally Posted by stefaniejanine View Post
    If a service member is married and has sexual relations with someone other than their spouse, that counts too. I know someone it happened to.

Thanks, I wasnt sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Folks, we need something from MSM (mainstream media) before we start jumping to huge conclusions.

Please remember WS is a victim friendly forum.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by stefaniejanine View Post
    Well, I felt the same as you until seeing her recent arrest record. After seeing the specific charge that I did, I have the entertain a mental health issue.

I have not seen where she was actually found guilty for those crimes. SM has referred to those arrests in SM many times and explained her side. I believe her. I believe she was being stalked and harassed and that those people are directly responsible for her disappearance.

KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 September 2016

If she was frightened and decided to hide, whether she was frightened by something actually happening or something she perceived to be happening because of her mental state, might not matter much because she needs help either way.

I certainly prefer this scenario to the idea that someone has harmed her. It's possible, but I really hope it's not the case. She's still so young.

She was house sitting I gather when she went missing. It seems to me that might make it less likely someone set to harm her might know where she was. Although the military community on a base might be a tight-knit one, I don't know.

Just thinking aloud really. Very puzzling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JellybeanIcecream; 09-12-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amymarie View Post

Lots of drama online if you google her name.
    What i believe to be the ex's name is mentioned.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

Quote Originally Posted by modesty blaise View Post
    Lots of drama online if you google her name.
    What i believe to be the ex's name is mentioned.
    You aren't kidding. The second link I saw on google was certainly a doozy. And SM posts a TON of comments. Just the number of times she comments each day makes me question her mental stability.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast