1056 users online (220 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Wow, her instability, OR she's being manipulated by her ex and LE gf. Either way it's very scary that she's missing. I'm think foul play has been put upon her due to the whole mess of exes and finger pointing and hard feelings

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reading on her Find Me page on FB and other places, friends are saying her ex have caused her troubles for years, since they divorced more than 2 years ago.
    According to some, she had finally found enough evidence against him to take him to court.

It was supposed to have happened .later this month. (21/9)

Personally I don't believe in a mental break.
    - I am basing this on not only her statements on various sites, but posts by friends and family too.
    I think that's what the ex wants everyone to think.

According to a friend or family member, she was a quiet girl and did not have many exes. What do you mean, instability? Where is this proven?

It isn't proven; it's all rumors.

I don't know what is true and what's not. I don't even know how much can be discussed here. But she claims her ex or his new gf's have made fake profiles for her so I don't even know if what is out there is really from her or from someone else (except I'm pretty sure which fb profiles are really her - but I'm talking about all the other things about her on the Internet).

It seems there really was someone out to tarnish her name. I don't know if she was doing the same back to them and I really don't care. What matters is that SHE is the one that is missing.

I saw one flyer that said Hopkinsville, KY on it. I am from there and am very familiar with the area. It is about 20/30 minutes from both Clarksville and Ft. Campbell. So she was house sitting in Clarksville, but did she live in Hopkinsville or Ft. Campbell?

And one flyer says her phone was turned off and another flyer says it died - I'd like to know which one it is. If it died, then she may have had a car accident somewhere since she's already said her brakes were cut recently. If it was turned off, then it's a different kind of foul play - someone actually found her and did her harm.

I don't believe she is hiding although that would be the best case scenario.
    Last edited by amymarie; 09-12-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Typo

"Army confirms investigation of missing soldier Shadow McClaine."

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/army...adow-mcclaine/

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    "Army confirms investigation of missing soldier Shadow McClaine."

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/army...adow-mcclaine/
    Yay! Thanks Treelights!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

"Family seeks help finding missing Fort Campbell soldier"

"2:44 p.m. CDT September 12, 2016"

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/stor...dier/90002724/

In relation to the possibility of a car accident, she does mention playing Pokemon Go and Ingress while driving. But she's most likely to be doing that in a built up area, where her car would have been found if she had an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.instagram.com/p/-RHC4JMl...dow_b_mcclaine

She mentions being forced into a divorce.

In My Opinion odd choice of words because if someone doesn't want to be with the other person, let them go. It is an uphill battle if only one wants to make the relationship work; it won't work.

It takes two to make a relationship work. Why would someone want to be with someone who doesn't want them? Just My Opinion.

She was pretty prolific online until she went missing. Not good.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

Interview with her mother: http://www.wave3.com/story/33076601/...mpbell-soldier

"I won't take any stone unturned," said Wegrzyn. "We have a special relationship. She's my only daughter. She's very independent, very strong-willed. She's fearless."Wegrzyn said it was those qualities that led Shadow to become a soldier with Fort Campbell, deploying to South Korea and Afghanistan. A rep for Fort Campbell said Shadow did not report to post as scheduled Tuesday.
    "I think somebody did something to her, and somebody knows something," said Wegrzyn. "I'm worried there's foul play involved. I'm not leaving without her. One way or another, I'm not leaving without her."

Fort Campbell reps said Shadow's vehicle is a silver two-door 2013 Hyundai Elantra with the California tag, 7A0D003.

Wegrzyn said she'll continue to drive through Tennessee and Kentucky, searching for that vehicle and anything else that can lead her to Shadow.

KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 September 2016

Hey, Treelights...according to that Google Acct page she made a post on the morning of 3 Sept. Didn't she go missing 2 Sept? She mentions stepping in dog pee - house sitting? Unless it's changed the date to the following date for me because I'm in Australia. Can someone in the Northern Hemisphere check?

Last edited by JellybeanIcecream; 09-12-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanIcecream View Post
    Hey, Treelights...according to that Google Acct page she made a post on the morning of 3 Sept. Didn't she go missing 2 Sept? She mentions stepping in dog pee - house sitting? Unless it's changed the date to the following date for me because I'm in Australia. Can someone in the Northern Hemisphere check?

That comment shows for me that it was written on September 2. I live in Colorado.

https://plus.google.com/100165640142...ts/EDYraiAMR3G

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast