1394 users online (275 members and 1119 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I feel for her family. Thanks for the article. I hope she is found safely.

September 2nd EDT too.

The most worrying thing about all this as people have said is the sudden absence of social media and the fact that she's not using her bank accounts. If she's in hiding the latter means that she's either put some money aside ahead of time or someone is helping her. But she seems close to her family and if she wanted to do that I think she'd go to them.

It worries me that her mum is worried for her. This is a woman who speaks to her mum all the time. I am close to my mum like that and if I was fearful of someone and going to hide for my safety, there's no way I wouldn't tell her. Shadow has certainly talked about her fears of these people very openly with Facebook and family, so she doesn't seem the type to keep her cards to her chest.

The last text was just as I understand it to her mother saying, "I'm driving". If she was going to disappear, or harm herself, I think she'd throw in "I love you" or something.

That message sounds like maybe her mother contacted her and she couldn't talk. Literally on the road, not expecting it to be their last convo for a while. Or maybe it wasn't actually her who responded.

Just thinking about Shadow's photography interest. I wonder if she has her camera gear with her. I don't think she'd leave it behind if she was going missing. Was her location rural? Is it possible she's pulled over somewhere to take a picture and gotten lost or had an accident?

Also noticed she's into guns. I don't know the rules in US states. Is she likely to have carried a weapon?

I worked in Loss Prevention on the West Side of Chicago way back when - when that area was considered the most violent in the country (it might still be with all the shootings we have here). I stayed safe there - and never got hurt badly- (even managed to not get killed, despite having been shot at 7 times) because I always followed my instincts; even when I got into LE, one of my first arrests was a stabbing/attempted rape. Basically, the suspect was deep in the woods and had stabbed this woman in her inner thighs and lower stomach with a broken bottle, and then was about to sexually assault her. My partner and I were driving past that forest preserve and all of a sudden, I had a bad feeling. So we stopped: My partner followed me into the woods, but we split up. I went one way, he the complete opposite. Then I when came across the rape just about to occur. I tackled the suspect and pulled the broken bottle out of his hand (I didn't want to have to shoot him is I could avoid it), who fought hard with me as we rolled in the mud. I got him face-down, and was on his back, and he stood up with me on top of him (he was a very big guy). I was screaming for my partner (who came running and then helped me get the suspect into custody). My partner talked about that incident for years, and always asked how I knew: I told him when I was in Loss Prevention, there was a former FBI Agent who was my Training Manager. He was the one who said to me, "just be still, quiet your mind, and the information will come to you". I firmly believe this. We all get 'feelings' - and 99% of the time those feelings are correct.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/stor...dier/90002724/

Shadow had a court appearance last week. Failed to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    She mentions her ex tricked her and had her arrested multiple times. If this is real and not imagined, that does not sound promising for her safety :/

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

https://plus.google.com/100165640142...ts/h6G5jWYKorQ

In this post she mentions about her Chapter Packet being on hold. She wanted an honorable discharge ( date 11 October) but if her chapter packet is on hold that could extend her ETS date she mentioned.

I wonder what court date she missed last week?

Was it in front of the IG in Fort Campbell, Kentucky? Was it a civilian court for Montgomery County, Kentucky?

IMOO.
    Last edited by Treelights; 09-13-2016 at 11:52 AM.

So it seems to me that she is (was?) being Chaptered Out of the military. I wonder what Chapter?

IMOO.
    Last edited by Treelights; 09-13-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanIcecream View Post
    http://www.theleafchronicle.com/stor...dier/90002724/

Shadow had a court appearance last week. Failed to attend.

The article you linked mentions the court was about the stalking charges…

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    https://plus.google.com/100165640142...ts/h6G5jWYKorQ

In this post she mentions about her Chapter Packet being on hold. She wanted an honorable discharge ( date 11 October) but if her chapter packet is on hold that could extend her ETS date she mentioned.

I wonder what court date she missed last week?

Was it in front of the IG in Fort Campbell, Kentucky? Was it a civilian court for Montgomery County, Kentucky?

IMOO.
    Oops! I can't go back to change my post from Montgomery County, KY, to Montgomery County, TN.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Fort Campbell Military Police looking for missing woman

If you have any information, you're asked to call the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command at (270) 798-9406 or Fort Campbell Military Police at (270) 798-0416.
    http://www.wbko.com/content/news/For...393252241.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Fort Campbell Military Police looking for missing woman

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/For...393252241.html
    Well it's about time... Where are you, Shadow?
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Car found in downtown Nashville

Last edited by Suglo; 09-14-2016 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Add info

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast