1137 users online (250 members and 887 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 September 2016

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Find Shadow McClaine https://www.facebook.com/groups/1790283567915051/

This appears to be Shadow's old Facebook, there are some worrying comments on it regarding why she no longer uses that account https://www.facebook.com/HQ7132140?fref=ts

Be ok, Shadow
    Last edited by Wolf Dreamer; 09-10-2016 at 05:20 AM.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Shadow's current page https://www.facebook.com/shadow.b.mcclaine

Ugh there is some really worrying stuff if you search on her name.
    Last edited by Wolf Dreamer; 09-10-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

She states that someone -maybe her ex-husband- cut her brakelines several months ago, and that she was being harassed by an unknown female as well. Why do I get the feeling this one is not going to end well...
    I'm so afraid that no one will believe me until after I have taken the seat that I fear has been saved for me in the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    Shadow's current page https://www.facebook.com/shadow.b.mcclaine

Ugh there is some really worrying stuff if you search on her name.
    Oh no .... I hope that the following links are allowed. If not, mods, please delete. I hope that Shadow hasn't done anything even more extreme (OK, she is innocent until proven guilty ...):

http://policebookingreports.com/2016...adow-mcclaine/

http://www.dnj.com/picture-gallery/n...6316/85395892/

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/pict...2015/27592821/

Quote Originally Posted by hec60504 View Post
    She states that someone -maybe her ex-husband- cut her brakelines several months ago, and that she was being harassed by an unknown female as well. Why do I get the feeling this one is not going to end well...
    Very scary situation!

I'm not finding anything in MSM, she's a missing soldier, regardless of anything that's been going on, why isn't there anything in the news?! At least her family and friends are blowing up SM! Kudos to them for taking the initiative! Hope she's found safe soon!
    #findshadowmcclaine

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I'm not finding anything in MSM, she's a missing soldier, regardless of anything that's been going on, why isn't there anything in the news?! At least her family and friends are blowing up SM! Kudos to them for taking the initiative! Hope she's found safe soon!
    #findshadowmcclaine
    I am truly sorry if I have offended you, Tabirey, or anyone, by posting those links. Just to clarify, I am not concerned about Ms. Mclaine hurting anyone; I am actually worried that she could be a danger to herself. It seems that she may be suffering from some mental health issues, i.e., paranoia, delusions, etc. I, too, hope that she is found very soon, and if needed, gets any help she may be in need of.

Oh wow! I do wonder if the alleged stalking is real or imagined. Hopefully she is located soon and in good health.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

I think the stalking is indeed real, sadly. I submitted her Missing Persons poster to a number of different news organizations; my hope is that with 9/11 here, they'll pick up this story to run with - a missing soldier who may be a victim of foul play is tragic.
    I'm so afraid that no one will believe me until after I have taken the seat that I fear has been saved for me in the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion View Post
    I am truly sorry if I have offended you, Tabirey, or anyone, by posting those links. Just to clarify, I am not concerned about Ms. Mclaine hurting anyone; I am actually worried that she could be a danger to herself. It seems that she may be suffering from some mental health issues, i.e., paranoia, delusions, etc. I, too, hope that she is found very soon, and if needed, gets any help she may be in need of.
    I wasn't offended at all 😊 no worries! I'm on the fence ...like you, I'm worried that she hit a mental breaking point but also worried that someone decided to harm her physically. Either way, she's a missing soldier. This whole situation is just scary! My husband is a vet, I have 2 sons and 2 nephews that are soldiers. My husband and I have been Veteran Advocates, so I'm concerned about why the news isn't blasting this 😕

Quote Originally Posted by hec60504 View Post
    I think the stalking is indeed real, sadly. I submitted her Missing Persons poster to a number of different news organizations; my hope is that with 9/11 here, they'll pick up this story to run with - a missing soldier who may be a victim of foul play is tragic.
    I think so too and just like you, I'm hoping they will!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I wasn't offended at all 😊 no worries! I'm on the fence ...like you, I'm worried that she hit a mental breaking point but also worried that someone decided to harm her physically. Either way, she's a missing soldier. This whole situation is just scary! My husband is a vet, I have 2 sons and 2 nephews that are soldiers. My husband and I have been Veteran Advocates, so I'm concerned about why the news isn't blasting this 😕
    We are retired Air Force and I would think her supervisors would have done more before she went missing or doing more now. And they may have or may be...I don't know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    We are retired Air Force and I would think her supervisors would have done more before she went missing or doing more now. And they may have or may be...I don't know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    You'd think anyway...😕

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast