Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
14317605_633090496858087_2053716718111771434_n.jpg

https://facebook.com/MISSINGWARRIOR...69315826876/633090496858087/?type=3&source=54

She states that someone -maybe her ex-husband- cut her brakelines several months ago, and that she was being harassed by an unknown female as well. Why do I get the feeling this one is not going to end well...

Shadow's current page https://www.facebook.com/shadow.b.mcclaine

Ugh there is some really worrying stuff if you search on her name.

Oh no .... I hope that the following links are allowed. If not, mods, please delete. I hope that Shadow hasn't done anything even more extreme (OK, she is innocent until proven guilty ...):

http://policebookingreports.com/2016/06/11/shadow-mcclaine/

http://www.dnj.com/picture-gallery/...tgomery-county-mugshotscharges-6316/85395892/

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/pic...mery-county-mugshotscharges-5182015/27592821/

She states that someone -maybe her ex-husband- cut her brakelines several months ago, and that she was being harassed by an unknown female as well. Why do I get the feeling this one is not going to end well...

Very scary situation!

I'm not finding anything in MSM, she's a missing soldier, regardless of anything that's been going on, why isn't there anything in the news?! At least her family and friends are blowing up SM! Kudos to them for taking the initiative! Hope she's found safe soon!
#findshadowmcclaine

I'm not finding anything in MSM, she's a missing soldier, regardless of anything that's been going on, why isn't there anything in the news?! At least her family and friends are blowing up SM! Kudos to them for taking the initiative! Hope she's found safe soon!
#findshadowmcclaine

I am truly sorry if I have offended you, Tabirey, or anyone, by posting those links. Just to clarify, I am not concerned about Ms. Mclaine hurting anyone; I am actually worried that she could be a danger to herself. It seems that she may be suffering from some mental health issues, i.e., paranoia, delusions, etc. I, too, hope that she is found very soon, and if needed, gets any help she may be in need of.

Oh wow! I do wonder if the alleged stalking is real or imagined. Hopefully she is located soon and in good health.

I think the stalking is indeed real, sadly. I submitted her Missing Persons poster to a number of different news organizations; my hope is that with 9/11 here, they'll pick up this story to run with - a missing soldier who may be a victim of foul play is tragic.

I am truly sorry if I have offended you, Tabirey, or anyone, by posting those links. Just to clarify, I am not concerned about Ms. Mclaine hurting anyone; I am actually worried that she could be a danger to herself. It seems that she may be suffering from some mental health issues, i.e., paranoia, delusions, etc. I, too, hope that she is found very soon, and if needed, gets any help she may be in need of.

I wasn't offended at all 😊 no worries! I'm on the fence ...like you, I'm worried that she hit a mental breaking point but also worried that someone decided to harm her physically. Either way, she's a missing soldier. This whole situation is just scary! My husband is a vet, I have 2 sons and 2 nephews that are soldiers. My husband and I have been Veteran Advocates, so I'm concerned about why the news isn't blasting this 😕

I think the stalking is indeed real, sadly. I submitted her Missing Persons poster to a number of different news organizations; my hope is that with 9/11 here, they'll pick up this story to run with - a missing soldier who may be a victim of foul play is tragic.

I think so too and just like you, I'm hoping they will!

I wasn't offended at all 😊 no worries! I'm on the fence ...like you, I'm worried that she hit a mental breaking point but also worried that someone decided to harm her physically. Either way, she's a missing soldier. This whole situation is just scary! My husband is a vet, I have 2 sons and 2 nephews that are soldiers. My husband and I have been Veteran Advocates, so I'm concerned about why the news isn't blasting this 😕
We are retired Air Force and I would think her supervisors would have done more before she went missing or doing more now. And they may have or may be...I don't know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We are retired Air Force and I would think her supervisors would have done more before she went missing or doing more now. And they may have or may be...I don't know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You'd think anyway...😕

Maybe she feels threatened enough that she's gone into hiding. I hope.

Maybe she feels threatened enough that she's gone into hiding. I hope.

That's what I'm hoping for too. Maybe she sought outside civilian help as it seems like she didn't feel like she was getting that on base

So she was arrested for stalking and/or criminal impersonation recently, and according to her fb page she claims that someone else cut her brake lines and created the fake fb profile that got her arrested? Am I following that right? It sounds like she may be having a break from reality. I hope shes okay.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, no ATM Card use, cell phone off, no communication for 2 weeks now, threats; I don't have a good feeling about this one at all.

Search for "Shadow McLaine" (a misspelling) on FB, posts not people. The fifth one down is interesting. He says Shadow is messing with his cousin and makes vague threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back