Westjet flight WS27, in some trouble

F-709286.jpg

same link

Yikes! Thanks for the thread.

Feeling a little anxious while telling myself they are just being careful, they will be fine !

On flight aware.com how much delay is there in height - anyone know?? It has not changed for like 20 minutes, but before that it read out every minute?

Feeling a little anxious while telling myself they are just being careful, they will be fine !

They will be fine. Twitter says there is a problem with the left engine, engine light on. Dumped fuel and now descending to KEF, runway 11 to make emergency landing

I ma on flightware - can someone go to another one of them (I had trouble figuring out the 24 one) and see what altitude they are at posting TIA

I ma on flightware - can someone go to another one of them (I had trouble figuring out the 24 one) and see what altitude they are at posting TIA

It's landed safely :) If you have a smartphone you might want to get the Flightradar24 app, I have had it a few years its AWESOME and very easy to navigate, and more accurate than the website, just about.

It's landed safely :) If you have a smartphone you might want to get the Flightradar24 app, I have had it a few years its AWESOME and very easy to navigate, and more accurate than the website, just about.

Hope you dont have that new Samsong galaxy 7 thing- appretnly they are blowing up just got recaled this morning with people being told to turn em off keep em off and leave them alone umntil they start the recall!

Thank God for Iceland out there in the middle of nowhere !

Ok I'm so confused now (possibly ..no I'm desperately needing sleep but...) is this the plane that was lost and never found? When did they find out what caused it to land or crash? So confused!! Did it safely land in Melbourne and somehow no one noticed everyone was alive and well? Or are they mixing up several plane stories? [emoji42]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok I'm so confused now (possibly ..no I'm desperately needing sleep but...) is this the plane that was lost and never found? When did they find out what caused it to land or crash? So confused!! Did it safely land in Melbourne and somehow no one noticed everyone was alive and well? Or are they mixing up several plane stories? [emoji42]

I dont think it is the MAL370 copy cat one! These guys punched in a bunch of wrong coorinates and went zooming along in the opposite direction!!

I think pink slips may be flying - opppssss I hate when I do that! They are lucky there was not a mountain along their route!!

A nearby city darn! A nearby state shucks, a faraway state ugh oh, a diffeerent coutry well damn it , a different continent F$$$!

I dont think it is the MAL370 copy cat one! These guys punched in a bunch of wrong coorinates and went zooming along in the opposite direction!!

I think pink slips may be flying - opppssss I hate when I do that! They are lucky there was not a mountain along their route!!

A nearby city darn! A nearby state shucks, a faraway state ugh oh, a diffeerent coutry well damn it , a different continent F$$$!
Oh dear baby Jesus! How in the heck can this even happen??? How has it not happened many times before???? That's scary as hell!

Hope you dont have that new Samsong galaxy 7 thing- appretnly they are blowing up just got recaled this morning with people being told to turn em off keep em off and leave them alone umntil they start the recall!

No, I'm an iPhone gal ;) iPhone 6+, love it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back