MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kansas City police ask for help in finding missing woman
Image-Jessica-Runions.jpg

Police said Runions was driving a black 2012 Chevrolet Equinox with Missouri license plate MN2-C8B. Investigators said Runions vehicle was found.
https://www.facebook.com/jessica.runions

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city-police-ask-for-help-in-finding-missing-woman/41611496

I'm very scared and worried for this young lady :(

I've followed the KK disappearance very closely, but don't want to get ahead of myself. Her car being set on fire is enough to cause a GREAT deal of concern on its own!

To allegedly be seen by the same person that KK was last seen by so many years ago is....wow. (does my sentence make any sense??)

To allegedly be seen by the same person that KK was last seen by so many years ago is....wow. (does my sentence make any sense??)

Makes perfect sense Los! After reading those comments and they've found her car burnt out, how scary for this young lady and her loved ones!

This makes me sick. I've also followed Kara's disappearance.

I am fearful that this will not end well for Jessica and her family. I have no confidence that the man who last saw her will provide any information as to her whereabouts.

His aunt ownes a farm. They should search it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Runions' family told 41 Action News that Jessica went to a house party with her boyfriend Thursday night, this was the last time she spoke with her mother.

"She had constant contact it's not like her to not return phone calls maybe a long period of time but she would eventually get back with you," Michele Runions said.

She adds, at the party was also Jessica's boyfriend childhood buddy - Kylr Yust.

(...)

Runions' aunt said Jessica's boyfriend left early, leaving Yust and the 21-year-old woman behind.

"We just know that they left the party together," Michele Runions said.
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-looking-for-21-year-old-missing-woman-from-raytown

Search for her to resume this morning:

We are very concerned for her safety. It's suspicious circumstances, her vehicle unoccupied, burned in a remote area ... just asking anyone who has had contact with her to call the police," police spokeswoman Capt. Stacey Graves said.Missouri Search and Rescue were called to the area where her car was found to conduct a field search for her. After several hours, crews called off their search due to darkness but plan to resume Sunday morning.
Jessica Runions’ family says she was last seen by her friends at a party in Kansas City. The host of that party told her family she left with a friend of her boyfriend. That man she left with was Kylr Yust, the ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky who went missing on May 4, 2007.

Kopetsky has never been found. She disappeared one week after she filed a protection order against Yust, who was a person of interest in her disappearance case but never charged. There is a $90,000 reward in Kopetsky's case.

http://www.kswo.com/story/33065069/woman-still-missing-after-ge-car-found-abandoned-set-on-fire

Los2188,...Wow! was my first reaction too! And y'know what I think? --->>>I think there are no accidents <<<---

If I was her mother I would be physically sick with worry knowing who she was last with. :(

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have so many questions.

1. How many people saw her with Yust?
2. Why did they leave her alone with Yust?
3. Where was her boyfriend and why would she leave with a guy that's not her boyfriend?
4. Did they know about Yust's past association with missing girl Kara before this?

ETA: I just read her boyfriend left the party early--WHY? Did they have an argument or did he just have to get up early for work. These details are important to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail