1139 users online (250 members and 889 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 340
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,978

    Day 5 The John, Patsy and Burke's behavior/ The 12 days of JonBenet

    Day 5 we are going to discuss the behavior of John, Patsy, and Burke the morning JonBenet's body was found on up to today.

    It is true that everyone grieves differently. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense when looking at the behavior of another person.

    Law Enforcement judges how people act all the time and use this judgment as a guideline whether to judge someone a suspect or not.

    When the behaviors and statements from the Ramsey's are put all together it is shocking. It's the totality of this list that is stunning.

    What behaviors and/or statements from any one of the three people in the house that night that make you believe there was not an intruder.

    I have a long list of things but I'm only going to post one here because it is the one that is the most upsetting to me.

    Paraphrasing an interview with Barabara Walters John said he believed there was a stun gun used on JonBenet. When Barbara Walters asked why he didn't have JonBenet's body exhumed so experts can decide for certain if they are stun gun marks John said, again paraphrasing, " No we are not going to exhume her. Let her rest".

    REALLY? You ask any parent of a murdered child if they would rather their child's body "rest" than exhume her to find evidence that could provide a HUGE clue to her killer they would say "EXHUME" before you could even finish your statement.

    If John really is a Christian he should know that is not JonBenet in the grave. She is not "resting". It is her earthly body that will decay away and mean nothing in her journey to heaven.

    If this was the only thing or one of only a few things from the Ramseys I would chalk it up to the stress of the situation but it seems like, in my opinion, that the Ramseys did so many things that were inappropriate that it is almost impossible to think of them as innocent.

    I don't believe a list of Ramsey behaviors/statements has ever been put together. Let's make that list now.

    What behavior or statement from the Ramseys that make you believe one, both, or all three, were involved in the death of JonBenet.

    I am anxious to read your views so jump in and post.

    All my posts are my opinion only by the way.

    Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  2. #2
    The apathy of the 10am deadline, given in the ransom note. They're frantic because their daughter has been kidnapped and the ransom note says we'll call at 10 ..... and then they don't call?? In a genuine abduction, surely the parents would think "oh no, they've seen that we called the cops, they're not calling us, they're going to behead her"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953
    bringing this over from the no intruder thread

    Its the fact that they didnt bother to ask BR whether he heard, saw anything after JB went... missing.
    The fact that JR himself said that the investigators were hired to prepare his defence, not to look for an intruder.
    The fact that his attys brought in J. Douglas to tell them whether he is capable of such a crime or not.
    The fact that they said only a few days after the murder that they wanna go on.
    JRs trips to the basement.And his explanations about that afterwards.
    What they said on LKL, it was a pedo but no there is no evidence she was sexually assaulted.
    The fact that they spent all the money for their defence but not a single cent to look for an intruder.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Day 5 we are going to discuss the behavior of John, Patsy, and Burke the morning JonBenet's body was found on up to today.

    It is true that everyone grieves differently. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense when looking at the behavior of another person.

    Law Enforcement judges how people act all the time and use this judgment as a guideline whether to judge someone a suspect or not.

    When the behaviors and statements from the Ramsey's are put all together it is shocking. It's the totality of this list that is stunning.

    What behaviors and/or statements from any one of the three people in the house that night that make you believe there was not an intruder.

    I have a long list of things but I'm only going to post one here because it is the one that is the most upsetting to me.

    Paraphrasing an interview with Barabara Walters John said he believed there was a stun gun used on JonBenet. When Barbara Walters asked why he didn't have JonBenet's body exhumed so experts can decide for certain if they are stun gun marks John said, again paraphrasing, " No we are not going to exhume her. Let her rest".

    REALLY? You ask any parent of a murdered child if they would rather their child's body "rest" than exhume her to find evidence that could provide a HUGE clue to her killer they would say "EXHUME" before you could even finish your statement.

    If John really is a Christian he should know that is not JonBenet in the grave. She is not "resting". It is her earthly body that will decay away and mean nothing in her journey to heaven.

    If this was the only thing or one of only a few things from the Ramseys I would chalk it up to the stress of the situation but it seems like, in my opinion, that the Ramseys did so many things that were inappropriate that it is almost impossible to think of them as innocent.

    I don't believe a list of Ramsey behaviors/statements has ever been put together. Let's make that list now.

    What behavior or statement from the Ramseys that make you believe one, both, or all three, were involved in the death of JonBenet.

    I am anxious to read your views so jump in and post.

    All my posts are my opinion only by the way.

    Tricia
    @bold

    you would not have made such a scandal to rush the autopsy in the first place!who knows what other tests they might have conducted and what else they might have found out

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Madge_Ick_Dike View Post
    The apathy of the 10am deadline, given in the ransom note. They're frantic because their daughter has been kidnapped and the ransom note says we'll call at 10 ..... and then they don't call?? In a genuine abduction, surely the parents would think "oh no, they've seen that we called the cops, they're not calling us, they're going to behead her"
    Yes, I mentioned this in another thread, recently. It's shocking that they weren't watching the clock, and then completely hysterical at 10am! Unbelievable. I'll also add that they had no problem with LE showing up in marked cars, and several people coming over.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953
    The fact that the note said she will be BEHEADED if they called police.whats the first thing they did?call police without even consulting each other, come on, those were INTELLIGENT people.I dont buy it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,978
    You all bring up a great point. If this really was a kidnapping any person would be near hysteria waiting for the 10 AM phone call but alas, John and Patsy let the 10 AM deadline go by without a whisper.

    Also, if one of your children was killed by a "foreign faction" and you had no idea who these people were or where they were hiding would you let your 9 year old son go back to school like nothing happened?

    Wouldn't you be hiding your other child and never letting them out of your sight?

    The fact that the foreign faction never gave John or Patsy pause to worry about Burke is another huge red flag at the most.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Launceston, Tasmania
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    would you let your 9 year old son go back to school like nothing happened?
    Even without the foreign faction I'm not sure I would send my child back to school. With all the media hype and the accusations that BDI. Going back to school would be traumatising for the brother of the victim. He would be exposed to all the things they said they were protecting him from.
    Last edited by Airasae; 09-11-2016 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Added quote

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,285
    I can't handle the totality of it all. The RN in PR's handwriting is sufficient for me to know that this was a familial murder and all 3 know what happened.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,953
    the fact that JR called his pilot and wanted to leave town right after the body was discovered?if this is not a red flag....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    98
    oh my gosh!
    let me start with thank you so much tricia for letting me join :-)
    it is such an honour to be able to converse with you and all the wonderful ws-ers
    far out could right a book on this topic sadly!
    if i had to pick what bothers me most and it is accumulatively ......the complete lack of feeling empathy love adoration sadness loss devastation i would expect one to feel if faced with the ramsay "kidnapping/murder" of this absolutely adorable little princess who by all means was ready to set the world on fire.
    the disassociation from JB really really gets to me.
    it just screams the obvious .
    i often find in many life scenerios its not what is said.....but what isnt thats telling :-(
    thanks again for letting me share my thoughts.....
    btw...am so excited for the upcoming JB events but im in australia so delayed tv meh!
    cheers x

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    970
    They discover their child missing and they're frantically searching for her. There is 3 pages sitting on the stairs that they didn't write but they do not touch it and only read the first few lines.

    Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    One of the big ones for me is them not talking about all the things JonBenet can never experience now, but rather how she's better off dead because she'll never know the hardships Patsy has faced.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,015
    The fact that their daughter was missing, a ransom not was found with threats of beheading, yet they left there other child unattended for hours alone in his room! He would have been glued to me like an extra rib!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    335
    Everything used to bother me about John and Patsy's behavior. I guess if I would put one over the others, it would have been John and Patsy being in different rooms.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Patsy Answers Questions About Burke
    By BlueCrab in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 08:09 PM
  2. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 11:36 AM
  3. Could John have sacrificed JonBenet instead of Patsy?
    By Shanny in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 12:18 PM
  4. Recent Picture of Patsy & Burke!
    By Shanny in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 10:37 PM
  5. Examples of Patsy's handwriting (and Burke's)
    By GuruJosh in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 10:35 AM