E! TV airing show about JonBenet Case

I didn't see this post in time to check out that program. Did you? Will you just report on it for us? Thanks.

I watched perfect murder perfect town last night till 11:30 at night, i have seen it before a long time ago but for some reason last night when i watched it i never really noticed until then how much they focused on patsy in the movie...I am still reading the book as well,.

deandaniellws said:
I wish they would update the ending.

I wish I had seen the ending!! It was on TV a few months back and I Tivo'd it and hubber erased it before I watched the end. Lord knows, gotta make room for ANOTHER Simpson's re-run!

THEN I got it from Netflix and have had it for about 2 months - it's so long, I keep falling asleep before the end!!!

Perhaps I am not supposed to see the ending............

I missed the E thing, it wasn't on our channel, but.........I heard John Walsh say, WE DO NOT HAVE A NATIONAL DNA DATA BANK..Many states do not participate .
He said in Florida where they maintain a state data bank, 88 sex crimes were solved, arrests were made and innocent people were freed, thanks to keeping a dna data bank.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought when the foreign dna was placed in a data bank that we really had one!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back