1426 users online (331 members and 1095 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    48

    Alexis Arquette dead at 47

    http://www.people.com/article/alexis...gender-actress

    "Our brother Robert, who became our brother Alexis, who became our sister Alexis, who became our brother Alexis, passed this morning September 11, at 12:32 am," Richmond posted on Facebook. "He was surrounded by all of his brothers and sisters, one of his nieces and several other loved ones. We were playing music for him and he passed during David Bowie's Starman."

    Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,919
    Via the daily mail......4 days in a coma.......I wonder what happened. ?
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    936
    There's a lot of speculation about cancer, but I don't know. What a beautiful tribute to their sister. Very sad.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    627
    Alexis stole The Wedding Singer from everyone else in that movie in just one cameo. And what a massive contrast to her role as a man in Pulp Fiction. RIP Alexis. I'm glad her family were able to say goodbye.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,963
    Alexis Arquette Died from AIDS-Related Illness, Source Confirms, as Her 'Whole Family Rallied Around Her'

    http://www.people.com/article/alexis...lications-aids

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragamuffin View Post
    Alexis stole The Wedding Singer from everyone else in that movie in just one cameo. And what a massive contrast to her role as a man in Pulp Fiction. RIP Alexis. I'm glad her family were able to say goodbye.


    I'm sorry to hear of Alexis's passing....she was so good in The Wedding Singer. I also remember seeing her in a reality show years ago and it spotlighted the difficulty of transgendered people and their struggle to be accepted. It was sad as I recall her receiving a lot of verbal abuse once other bar/party patrons realized she was transgender. Very eye-opening and hard to watch. I wish I could remember the show.

    I don't recall Alexis appearing in Pulp Fiction....can anyone refresh my memory as to who she played?

    RIP Alexis.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of Alexis's passing....she was so good in The Wedding Singer. I also remember seeing her in a reality show years ago and it spotlighted the difficulty of transgendered people and their struggle to be accepted. It was sad as I recall her receiving a lot of verbal abuse once other bar/party patrons realized she was transgender. Very eye-opening and hard to watch. I wish I could remember the show.

    I don't recall Alexis appearing in Pulp Fiction....can anyone refresh my memory as to who she played?

    RIP Alexis.
    I wonder what the cause of death was , the last pic looked like it might be cancer related very sad
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in TX from ARKANSAS
    Posts
    2,103
    wasn't she the kid that Travolta accidently shot? in the car
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,900
    Oh that helps - thanks Sloane!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,900
    Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    I wonder what the cause of death was , the last pic looked like it might be cancer related very sad
    I read yesterday (somewhere) that yes, it was cancer but not sure where it was reported.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    752
    She was the "4th Man" in the Big Kahuna Burgers apt. She comes rushing out of the bathroom, shoots at Vincent and Jules, but misses completely. Jules declares this a miracle and decides he will retire and walk the earth like Kane from KungFu and get into adventures.

    Harold is in the apartment but leaves with Jules and Vincent and has his had removed by Vincent shortly thereafter.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,900
    Thanks lib's mom!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,378
    Pulp fiction is one my favorite movies and I never realized that was Alexis Arquette! Wow! Rest in peace.
    'Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.' - Steven Tyler

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,900
    EXCLUSIVE: Former lover of Alexis Arquette sells a SEX TAPE featuring the transgender rights activist to a porn company for $25,000 just a day after her death - but the website destroyed it to prevent it 'smearing her memory'

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4KBVrNlYY

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,900
    Alexis Arquette's death certificate shows he died of cardiac arrest after battling HIV for 29 years - and was listed as male

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4KqK9Mj1m



Similar Threads

  1. Submitted Missing: ALEXIS BRICE (FL)
    By Seymour Krelborn in forum Missing Kids - RSS Feed Thread
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 10:50 AM
  2. NM NM - Kaitlyn Arquette, 18, Albuquerque, 16 July 1989
    By Fluttershy in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2016, 05:52 PM
  3. David Arquette Enters Rehab
    By Nancy2441 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 06:51 AM