Alexis Arquette dead at 47

Vic87

Reaction score
http://www.people.com/article/alexis-arquette-dead-transgender-actress

"Our brother Robert, who became our brother Alexis, who became our sister Alexis, who became our brother Alexis, passed this morning September 11, at 12:32 am," Richmond posted on Facebook. "He was surrounded by all of his brothers and sisters, one of his nieces and several other loved ones. We were playing music for him and he passed during David Bowie's Starman."

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Via the daily mail......4 days in a coma.......I wonder what happened. ?

There's a lot of speculation about cancer, but I don't know. What a beautiful tribute to their sister. Very sad.

Alexis stole The Wedding Singer from everyone else in that movie in just one cameo. And what a massive contrast to her role as a man in Pulp Fiction. RIP Alexis. I'm glad her family were able to say goodbye.

Alexis stole The Wedding Singer from everyone else in that movie in just one cameo. And what a massive contrast to her role as a man in Pulp Fiction. RIP Alexis. I'm glad her family were able to say goodbye.

I'm sorry to hear of Alexis's passing....she was so good in The Wedding Singer. I also remember seeing her in a reality show years ago and it spotlighted the difficulty of transgendered people and their struggle to be accepted. It was sad as I recall her receiving a lot of verbal abuse once other bar/party patrons realized she was transgender. Very eye-opening and hard to watch. I wish I could remember the show.

I don't recall Alexis appearing in Pulp Fiction....can anyone refresh my memory as to who she played?

RIP Alexis.

I'm sorry to hear of Alexis's passing....she was so good in The Wedding Singer. I also remember seeing her in a reality show years ago and it spotlighted the difficulty of transgendered people and their struggle to be accepted. It was sad as I recall her receiving a lot of verbal abuse once other bar/party patrons realized she was transgender. Very eye-opening and hard to watch. I wish I could remember the show.

I don't recall Alexis appearing in Pulp Fiction....can anyone refresh my memory as to who she played?

RIP Alexis.

I wonder what the cause of death was , the last pic looked like it might be cancer related very sad :(

wasn't she the kid that Travolta accidently shot? in the car

She was the "4th Man" in the Big Kahuna Burgers apt. She comes rushing out of the bathroom, shoots at Vincent and Jules, but misses completely. Jules declares this a miracle and decides he will retire and walk the earth like Kane from KungFu and get into adventures.

Harold is in the apartment but leaves with Jules and Vincent and has his had removed by Vincent shortly thereafter.

Pulp fiction is one my favorite movies and I never realized that was Alexis Arquette! Wow! Rest in peace.

EXCLUSIVE: Former lover of Alexis Arquette sells a SEX TAPE featuring the transgender rights activist to a *advertiser censored* company for $25,000 just a day after her death - but the website destroyed it to prevent it 'smearing her memory'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...5-000-just-day-passed-away.html#ixzz4KBVrNlYY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back