1568 users online (284 members and 1284 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 374
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,306
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredscheierl View Post
    Its true , i talked people on both sides of the fence and they talked to me ... i welcomed anyone who cared to get involved with this case . WS is a great place to speculate and some of you are really good at it .... soooo whats next, where do we go from here ?

    Anyone want to help me build a frisbee golf course in Paynesville ?
    It is your life and it really is presumptious of me, but I hope you will be a spokesperson, There are so many boys that have been damaged by abuse. You, as a man speaking out, can give them the courage to speak up. To not hold it in anymore. Patty set the foundation , and I think you have been chosen by the universe to expand it your own way. I truly believe this.

    Jacob's kidnapping changed the world. I live in a Third World country now . They are dealing with the issues of child sex abuse which are rampant here.

    So now I feel that you are the one to carry on. You are the one who knows what needs to be done.You will help to transform the earth for children everywhere.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredscheierl View Post
    Its true , i talked people on both sides of the fence and they talked to me ... i welcomed anyone who cared to get involved with this case . WS is a great place to speculate and some of you are really good at it .... soooo whats next, where do we go from here ?

    Anyone want to help me build a frisbee golf course in Paynesville ?
    Jared, please let me add my own thanks to you for your courage in coming forth as you did and helping to keep the pressure on LE to solve your case (and Jacob’s). Without your strength and commitment, who knows whether you or the Wetterlings would ever have received any answers at all from Heinrich. Best wishes in all your future endeavors!

  3. #63
    ELOCsoul's Avatar
    ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredscheierl View Post
    Its true , i talked people on both sides of the fence and they talked to me ... i welcomed anyone who cared to get involved with this case . WS is a great place to speculate and some of you are really good at it .... soooo whats next, where do we go from here ?

    Anyone want to help me build a frisbee golf course in Paynesville ?
    I would be willing to help you write your story into a book, and donate the proceeds to your frisbee golf course project.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,306
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVGRU View Post
    Jared, please let me add my own thanks to you for your courage in coming forth as you did and helping to keep the pressure on LE to solve your case (and Jacob’s). Without your strength and commitment, who knows whether you or the Wetterlings would ever have received any answers at all from Heinrich. Best wishes in all your future endeavors!
    That sounds like a great idea

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    It is your life and it really is presumptious of me, but I hope you will be a spokesperson, There are so many boys that have been damaged by abuse. You, as a man speaking out, can give them the courage to speak up. To not hold it in anymore. Patty set the foundation , and I think you have been chosen by the universe to expand it your own way. I truly believe this.

    Jacob's kidnapping changed the world. I live in a Third World country now . They are dealing with the issues of child sex abuse which are rampant here.

    So now I feel that you are the one to carry on. You are the one who knows what needs to be done.You will help to transform the earth for children everywhere.
    Great post Human! I couldn't agree more.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    I'd like to thank shergal....for everything she's done for this website: Websleuths Jacob Wetterling. She has been a mainstay.....a keel in the waves of uncertainty. Always steadfast, always resigned....to the truth.
    Last edited by cGorg; 09-23-2016 at 02:39 AM.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    549

    Thank you, Jared!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaredscheierl View Post
    Its true , i talked people on both sides of the fence and they talked to me ... i welcomed anyone who cared to get involved with this case . WS is a great place to speculate and some of you are really good at it .... soooo whats next, where do we go from here ?

    Anyone want to help me build a frisbee golf course in Paynesville ?
    Thank you for having the courage to tell your story to the police as a young boy. Thank you for speaking out as an adult and getting back into the spotlight in order to bring Jacob's case back to the forefront. without you and your story and your willingness to share the unpleasant details, Jacob's murderer would not be found, nor would Jacob's body.

    With your courage, you have also made it ok for other boys/men to come forward and speak about abuse they may have suffered as children. Sexual abuse is not often discussed when it comes to boys and it should be. Boys should feel empowered to tell their story to help others and to heal. They don't need to feel shame, it is not their fault. Thank you, Jared. You are truly an inspiration!

    And I would totally help build a frisbee golf course if I lived nearby! Keep on being awesome and spreading your awesomeness around
    Last edited by HEY YOU!; 09-23-2016 at 08:51 AM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by cGorg View Post
    I'd like to thank shergal....for everything she's done for this website: Websleuths Jacob Wetterling. She has been a mainstay.....a keel in the waves of uncertainty. Always steadfast, always resigned....to the truth.
    Wow, thank you! I just like researching stuff. I think we have had a good team of sleuths here throughout the years, keeping the facts straight.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    295
    A fairly detailed article on the recovery process.
    http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...swer/90502450/

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,306
    Can't view. Used up my free access. Don't want to delete history because I have to reenter every password,

    Can anyone copy some highlights please?


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Cloud MN
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
    A fairly detailed article on the recovery process.
    http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...swer/90502450/
    That is an amazing article, the best I've read yet.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,306
    For anyone who has the same issues as I, use someone else's computer to access . Duh!
    Last edited by human; 09-24-2016 at 02:41 PM.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    For anyone who has the same issues as I, use someone else's computer to access . Duh!
    Or download Firefox or Chrome.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    quoting The Beatles...."And In The End, The Love You Take, Is Equal To the Love You Make"
    Last edited by cGorg; 09-25-2016 at 05:09 AM.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,169
    Simply apply that to Heinrich and Jacob and the difference is VAST. God Bless The Wetterlings.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 11:18 PM
  2. Suspect - Daniel Heinrich #2
    By ELOCsoul in forum Jacob Wetterling
    Replies: 1544
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 06:01 PM
  3. Suspect - Daniel Heinrich
    By ELOCsoul in forum Jacob Wetterling
    Replies: 1107
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 08:22 AM
  4. CO - Denver cop shot, suspect dead in chase; 5th suspect arrested
    By Portabella in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:53 AM
  5. SUSPECT: Jeffrey Allan Maxwell - Cops eye "house of horrors" suspect in cold cases
    By JeannieC in forum Texas Killing Fields and Mysteries Along I-45
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread