Found Safe OH - RR, 15, Brunswick, 12 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

JanetElaine

Reaction score
Have you seen this child?

Statewide Amber Alert

Be on the lookout for an abducted child. On September 12, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Juvenile is under foster care and left the K-mart in Brunswick with her biological father . The male is a registered sex offender, has a drug history and is known to use meth.

The incident took place in Medina County, OH 3301 Center Road in the city of Brunswick 44212. Kmart.

The child's name is <RR> and the individual is missing.

The suspect's name is William C Roberts.

The vehicle involved is a black Ford Ranger with OH plate number PJL4802. unknown year of vehicle at this time. The plates were taken off of another vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
map showing 3301 Center Rd

with all those roads nearby they could disappear quickly

kmart.jpg

This is local for me.
Reports are conflicting on her height not being accurate at 5'10" (It's his height, not hers).

Rumors flying. I hope this has a quick and safe resolution. :(

This is local for me.
Reports are conflicting on her height not being accurate at 5'10" (It's his height, not hers).

Rumors flying. I hope this has a quick and safe resolution. :(

I read that. People are saying she's only 5'6" or 5'7".

It's semi-local for me and it bothers me that they were right by the I-71. They could have gone in any direction from there and be several states away by morning. :(

william-robertsjpeg-22a837fc51581509.jpeg

Ohio Amber Alert issued for teen girl taken in Brunswick

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm this just took an awful turn. There are two bodies at the residence that they are trying to identify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking// remains of two people found inside Ashland home, another woman escaped. Police not answering questions. Coroner on scene.

The video has very little info. Coroner not aware of what gender the remains are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG what is going on? Did this man kill two people so he could hide in their house with his kidnapped daughter or something?!? Or is this totally unrelated?? :scared:

Catherine Bosley (@CBosley19): https://twitter.com/CBosley19?s=09

Looks like police found missing Amber Alert girl w/dad accused of kidnapping her. We're told they were found in Macedonia. @cleveland19news

This report says they were found in Macedonia.

Is the Mansfield/Ashland one related or an entirely different story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back