1407 users online (192 members and 1215 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    wow, good work quickly here everyone. You are awesome. My head is spinning... can't even imagine what these women's families must be going through. But, closure as they say...
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DatelineFan View Post
    An I understanding correctly that RR's father is the man who confessed to murdering these women?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
    No, the news conference was confusing but it was said they were seeking to "dispell any rumors this was related to the Amber Alert". It looks like they just happened to catch this guy with a missing woman close to the same time that police elsewhere found the teen and her RSO dad. They have not revealed who was arrested for the abduction/murders nor have they told us who the missing woman found alive was yet. It was a very short and vague press conference.

Lindsay Bogan's remains were found in a Madison Twp field in July of this year.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/remains-found...woman/40742422

http://wdtn.com/2016/07/16/remains-f...dletown-woman/

The body of Rebekah Leicy was found in an Ashland, Ohio field in March 2015.

http://fox8.com/2015/03/17/body-foun...ld-identified/

I'm not suggesting the incidents are related. There's a lot of criminal activity involving drugs and human trafficking in the Cleveland to Madison region. So it's a long shot, but worth noting just the same.

ETA: :cya: Thanks, Eucalyptuz. Nice to be back.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-13-2016 at 08:06 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by eucalyptuz View Post
    Can somebody please let me know if these are the facts (the reporting is a bit confusing)
    -missing woman Stacy Stanley was found alive at the house at 1027 Park AV E
    -this house was apparently vacant but involved in a fire in June and now people were "squatting" in the burnt-out structure?
    -there are 2 identified bodies at the same address that are unrelated to the fire?
    -a man from that address lead police to a third body and has been arrested
    Is this the gist of it?

BTW: welcome back Bessie! You've been missed  Hope all is OK on the homefront...
    Yes that's pretty much it except for police have not revealed who the missing woman found alive is yet. The family of Stacy Stanley think it is her and one of her relatives was very vocal at the press conference but they did not reveal who she was. They also did not reveal the identity of the man arrested. At the same time as this was going on, A RSO kidnapped his teen daughter, an amber alert was issued and they were found about the same time as they found this missing woman/murder scene. People in the community were gossiping saying the RSO was the man arrested at this house but it turns out they are two separate cases.

So, another murder by a homeless man?

Quote Originally Posted by eucalyptuz View Post
    Can somebody please let me know if these are the facts (the reporting is a bit confusing)
    -missing woman Stacy Stanley was found alive at the house in Richland County
    -there are 2 unidentified bodies at the same address
    -a man from that address lead police to a third body at a second house on 1027 Park Ave E and has been arrested
    -this 2nd house was apparently vacant but involved in a fire in June, the body is unrelated to the fire
    EDITED from original to reflect two crime scenes...

Is this the gist of it?

BTW: welcome back Bessie! You've been missed �� Hope all is OK on the homefront...
    The two deceased individuals and the person who was found alive were in 300 block Covert Court Ashland County.

The other body was found in the woods behind the burned (Fire in June) out house in 1027 Park Ave E Richland County

No names have been released of the person found alive, the deceased or perpetrator thus far.
    Last edited by rosie_lee; 09-13-2016 at 08:18 PM.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

I fear for the poor family of Stacy as the LEO at the press conference said "this morning we began investigating an abduction" whereas Stacy has been missing since the 8th!?!

A quick google of unsolveds in the area is a little unsettling also

I don't know if have sick brain or medicine brain but I'm not following this at all.

1. Live woman squatting in a burned house that was reported missing?

2. The house was burned in June?

3. A body was found just chilling in the house that died in the fire in June?

4. And a random dead body just chillin in the woods that died we don't know when and is not related??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

I don't know if have sick brain or medicine brain but I'm by following this at all.

4. And a random dead body just chillin in the woods that died we don't know when and is not related??

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

24 photos of the murder scenes here: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/...enes/90329680/

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    I don't know if have sick brain or medicine brain but I'm by following this at all.

1. live woman was allegedly abducted by man also alive in house--he was arrested.

2. house with the live people was not burned--it looks like this:

3. TWO bodies were found in that house pictured above in the process of rescuing the abducted woman.

4. Man arrested confessed to murdering a 3rd woman in Richland County and dumping her body in the woods behind a burned out house in June. This is the burned out house:

Pictures taken from this news story: http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/ohio/...dent/317960228

Thanks for the responses! I had to actually get some work done.

I wonder if any of the three bodies was missing a heart. One was found in a field not far away a few weeks ago.

Owner of fresh heart found in Ohio field sought

SEP 13, 2016 7:49 AM EDT U.S.
    CBS NEWS

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...-field-sought/

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...911-story.html
    Last edited by bessie; 09-13-2016 at 08:47 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

USA Today picked up this story pretty fast: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ohio/90332402/

MANSFIELD, Ohio — A third body was discovered near a burned-out Madison Township house Tuesday after authorities were led there by a man taken into custody at an Ashland house where two bodies were found earlier in the day.

Richland County Prosecutor Bambi Page Couch confirmed Tuesday evening that the man taken into custody earlier in Ashland said he had murdered a woman in a house at 1027 Park Ave. East in Madison Township in June. That house was destroyed by fire in June.

Couch said investigators found the woman's body near the burned-out house Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    I wonder if any of the three bodies was missing a heart. One was found in a field not far away a few weeks ago.

Owner of fresh heart found in Ohio field sought

SEP 13, 2016 7:49 AM EDT U.S.
    CBS NEWS
    Wow! Do you have a link about the heart?

*waves* welcome back!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast