Day 8 Innocent People Accused/ The 12 Days of JonBenet

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a topic I am going to need your help on because I hadn't planned on discussing these people.

After watching the Investigation Discovery 2nd part of a 3 part series on JonBenet I felt it was necessary to help people who may be new to the JonBenet case understand just how many innocent people were thrown under the bus by Team Ramsey.

Santa Bill McRenyolds. Bill McRenyolds was a very kind and gentle soul. He loved to play Santa every holiday season.

1996 was no different. Santa Bill loved all the kids but he was especially fond of JonBenet.

Santa Bill visited JonBenet's family two days before she was found dead.

Supposedly JonBenet told people shortly before Christmas 1996 that Santa was going to visit her again but it was a "secret". Paraphrasing here.

Bill McRenyolds had open heart surgery a several months before Christmas 1996. He was very weak yet he still was able to pull it together long enough to play Santa for the kids he so dearly loved.

Fast forward to December 26, 1996. JonBenet found dead. Later the Ramsey's would not hesitate to point the finger at Santa Bill as the possible "intruder".

From AcandyRose Index of "Death of Innocence"

Page 215 paraphrased.

John Ramsey states JonBenét had spent a good part of the time playing at Megan Kostanick's house. During this time JonBenét told Megan's mother, Barbara that Santa was going to make a special visit to her after Christmas.

Barb challenged her, thinking JonBenét had got mixed up, and told Santa came that night, on Christmas Eve.

JonBenét repeated ..."No, Santa told me he is making a special visit after Christmas, and it's a secret."
Barbara Kostanick phoned the police after the murder, and they didn't pay any attention to her, because they were focused on the Ramseys.
Barb frustrated, then called Susan Stine, who in turn called the Ramsey investigators, who encouraged the Boulder police to take a second more careful look.

Page 324

If someone has the exact quote from DOI where the Ramseys actually point the finger at Santa please post it. Thank you.

Think about this. The Ramseys and their supporters want you to believe an intruder came through the window in the basement, grabbed JonBenet, fed her pineapple, sexually abused her, killed her, tried putting her in a suitcase to take her out thru the window but changed his mind because it wouldn't work, wrote the ransom note, left her with a garotte around her neck and all the rest.

(Lou Smit Larry King Live: "
Perhaps he don't have a place to take JonBenet. Perhaps he couldn't get her out of the house. I believe that the suitcase has another function in that window. I think perhaps he tried to stick her in that suitcase. I believe that there is... ")

Ok, let's say that happened. How in the world could you even begin to suspect Santa Bill.

First, no DNA match and according to the Ramseys, the DNA is everything.

The man plays SANTA CLAUSE NOT SANTA TWIGGY. McRenyolds was a large man. He could NEVER fit thru the WINDOW. Also, look at his picture...do you think he might have left a hair or two??? Scroll for Santa Bill's picture.

Logic has never stopped the Ramseys from ruining innocent people's lives.

From the Daily Camera; "He really took the role as his life goal", Janet McReynolds said. "He loved being Santa, he loved little children, and then the Ramsey case destroyed that career and just devastated him. He loved that little girl It was a very sad thing in his life because he genuinely loved children, and it was the happiest part of this life".

This is just one example of how the Ramseys, knowing damn well Santa had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet, did not hesitate to ruin him rather than tell the truth.

The arrogance of the Ramsey family never ceases to amaze me.

There are others:

Chris Wolf
Michael Helgoth
Steven Gigax

Here is where I need your help, my friends, if you can think of anyone else or you feel inclined to tell the story of someone the Ramseys falsey accused please post on this thread.

It is maddening to see intelligent people put together a so-called documentary only to fill it full of crap like Santa Bill possibly being the one who killed JonBenet.

The ugliness of this family turns my stomach.

Tricia
PS. What about JonBenet's DNA in the suitcase? Wouldn't there be traces of her DNA there if the intruder put her in the suitcase like Smit suggested?

Attachments

• Santa Bill.jpg
    Santa Bill.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 58
The housekeeper Linda Hoffman-Pugh and her husband Mervin leap to mind.

Also did they do touch DNA on the suitcase? You know they love that touch DNA. ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Makes me mad about Santa Bill. :(

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fleet White was thrown under the bus very early

The 2nd part of the ID show left off with the Helgoth suicide. His friend thinks maybe he was the intruder, he and a partner (since Helgoth had mentioned he was going to get $50-60K, he and a friend both...total equates the $118K in the ransom note). He even thinks maybe Helgoth was murdered. Helgoth had tech boots and a stun gun.

LE said no DNA match nor did his tech boots match.

Fleet White was thrown under the bus very early

Priscilla White his wife also..........JR says she was jealous of PR

I see why Hunter thought he could not win a conviction on PR............public loved PR and so many twist and turns...........reasonable doubt a time.........

Thank you for names of people thrown under the bus by the Ramseys.

How could I forget Fleet and Priscilla White?

Their close friends. Why do you think John and Patsy threw them under the bus? I think it's because Fleet White may have told John the truth and that truth hit too close to home. Nothing to base this on other than just a theory.

Priscilla White his wife also..........JR says she was jealous of PR

I see why Hunter thought he could not win a conviction on PR............public loved PR and so many twist and turns...........reasonable doubt a time.........

over on the latest Denver Post story, there's a commenter who, while being taken in by the A&E nonsense, claims to have known a home nurse who said that Patsy was "arrogant" and "entitled," "rude" and "abrasive." So not all the public loved her.

But let's not forget: Hunter couldn't convict a dog of barking.

The worst part is because of the DNA and the letter exonerating the Ramsays no one will ever be convicted in this case unless they confess or substantial new evidence like video tape emerges. There's too much reasonable doubt. You couldn't convict anyone in or outside the family.

So that means those who were falsely accused will never have their names formally cleared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones
Back