673 users online (102 members and 571 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CT - Pierre Langlois,15, Meriden, 13 Sept 2016

He is described as five foot two inches tall, 115 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, black sweatpants and white sneakers
    http://www.myrecordjournal.com/news/...iden-teen.html

Unfortunately he went also missing before
    http://www.myrecordjournal.com/news/...h-ties-to.html
    i don't know if there is any update, i did not find any

He was reportedly found on Sept 15. I wonder why the Silver Alert ... I thought that was only for senior citizens???
    "I guess the only time most people think about injustice is when it happens to them."
    - Charles Bukowski

Monsters are real. They look like people.

Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    He was reportedly found on Sept 15. I wonder why the Silver Alert ... I thought that was only for senior citizens???
    Connecticut issues Silver Alerts for people under 18 who don't meet the criteria for an Amber Alert, for adults with mental impairments or medical conditions, and for senior citizens.

If he was found, could you please link here the source? Thanks!
    i assumed this, but did not find any report.

Now I see there is a comment from someone on the first article that says he was found. I don't know if we can changed the thread title without a MSM source.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    If he was found, could you please link here the source? Thanks!
    i assumed this, but did not find any report.
    I found old stories from when he went missing previously in March/April and was found that time. That comment on the story from Sept may have seen the April story and assumed he was found this time. We can't change the thread without an official word. Thanks for following up Darling136!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17

Now we have something official!

Located

MERIDEN — Police have located a city teen who had been missing since last Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    Now we have something official!

Located

Thanks Darling136. According to that he went missing AGAIN on Sept 27 and found on Oct 3 2016. So I guess the above comment after the Sept 13th missing incident was correct but the media never reported it. I reported him as found safe. I really hope they can find a way to keep him from wandering off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Thanks Darling136. According to that he went missing AGAIN on Sept 27 and found on Oct 3 2016. So I guess the above comment after the Sept 13th missing incident was correct but the media never reported it. I reported him as found safe. I really hope they can find a way to keep him from wandering off.
    perfect executive summary, thanks Gardener!
    I must be a bit too tired and forgot to add any sense to the posted link.

What is going on!?? He was "found" on Oct 3 according to the articles above and then reported missing again the same day!

Pierre Langlois was reported missing on Oct. 3. Police said Langlois “may be under the impression that he is in trouble which could not be further from the truth.”
    New picture:

New article: http://www.wfsb.com/story/33428640/p...y-from-meriden

Whoever is watching him is doing a poor job, IMO. I understand some kids are escape artists, but seriously, he needs to have a tracking bracelet or something by now.

Definitely needs a little intervention by someone.

Pierre's Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/kidd.logic.3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn