CT - Never mix a milkshake on the nod at Cumby's, holding bags of smack

At least make sure you're in and out within 40 minutes.

This thread has its blessed faithful but has not yet found its niche, lol.

I can't find a FB for either one of them but I think I found members of his family.

"Chill zone" was funny but now I'm kind of sad.

I can't find a FB for either one of them but I think I found members of his family.

"Chill zone" was funny but now I'm kind of sad.
Nevertheless, the old adage again holds true: "Never mix a milkshake on the nod at Cumby's, holding bags of smack."

If memory serves, I believe that the late Max Beerbohm wrote that.

Nevertheless, the old adage again holds true: "Never mix a milkshake on the nod at Cumby's, holding bags of smack."

If memory serves, I believe that the late Max Beerbohm wrote that.

We are all in the Chill Zone, but some of us are looking at the stars.

That is TOO FUNNY. Restrain yourself! Chill Zoners have nothing to declare except their genius, I suppose!

Stop it.

Chill zoners can resist everything except milkshakes. And smack.

I can just imagine the clerk who had to witness it all. Probably thinking..."This is my life?"

I can just imagine the clerk who had to witness it all. Probably thinking..."This is my life?"

How long do you wait before calling the cops? For the first 10 or 15 minutes it was probably amusing.

Man arrested in Ware found with heroin (wwlp.com)

29 year-old Maxwell Labier was arrested in Ware this weekend after getting caught with drugs.

Ware Police told 22News he was seen slumped over the steering wheel of his car at around 11:30 Saturday night near the Cumberland Farms.

Life and loss on Methadone Mile (Boston Globe)

Shaun stands shivering in front of the Cumberland Farms store on Mass. Ave.. Two hours before he’ll be dopesick.
Trio arrested on heroin dealing charges (Newburyport Daily News)

Timothy S. Robinson, 49, of Bangor, Maine; and Cheyann J. MacMullen, 33, of Stetson, Maine; were arrested inside the city's Department of Public Works dump off Pond View Avenue (Route 150). Steven O. Dumont, 34, of Dexter, Maine, was arrested a short time later inside the Main Street Cumberland Farms.
Two Charged After Torrington Police Witness Suspected Drug Deal (Hartford Courant)

A 56-year-old city woman was charged after police say they spotted a hand-to-hand drug deal at the Cumberland Farms Tuesday night.

Jolie Cooper, 56, of Washington Avenue, was found with 95 wax baggies of heroin as well as pill bottles with drugs and money inside, police said.

Police say erratic driving led to Weymouth heroin distribution charges (weymouth.wicked local.com)

In a separate incident yesterday, police also charged a 24-year-old Weymouth man with a subsequent offense of heroin possession in a separate incident at 5:20 p.m. on Wednesday near Route 18 and West Street, according to Perchard.

Perchard said Joseph Kahler, 54 River St., had two outstanding arrest warrants for receiving stolen property when patrol officers arrested him near Cumberland Farms.

Fentanyl-laced heroin kills man in public bathroom (timesargus.com)

“I’m glad she has been arrested and I hope that this effectively takes another dealer off the streets so at least one other person can be saved,” said Amanda Mills-Brown, the sister of Donald Farnham, who was found unresponsive in the bathroom of Randolph’s Cumberland Farms on April 23. His death investigation indicated that heroin in his possession tested positive for fentanyl, a synthetic opioid much more powerful than heroin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back