Please Watch Dateline Tonight!

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You have to watch Dateline NBC tonight! It's an undercover operation, by NBC, of sexual predators online. They showed previews on Dan Abrams today, it's interesting and bizarre! A must see for those wanting to know what can come into your home through your computer screen.

fran

PS, if this isn't supposed to be here, please move or delete it. I just wanted to get everyone's attention..........fran

We get NBC Today show here at 4am & I have been taping it for years. I just watched the segment on Datelines show & then I log on here & see this thread.

There were 19 men who came to the home over a 3 day period. 2 men that they showed were coming to the home to meet a 13 year old boy, one was a Rabbi & the other a Special Education Teacher! :furious:

Very scary indeed!

The one small clip I saw showed a man who actually got naked while waiting....:eek: Sick!!!!!!!! Should be an interesting show for sure....creepy!

Fran - Thank you! :D

I was just about to initiate a "Dateline" thread when I saw this one. Good for you!!! :blowkiss:

This is an absolutely "must see" for all parents - and everybody!

Dateline NBC - 8 PM EST

13th Juror

OMG!!!!!!! thank you SO much for alerting us. that is so amazing & ballsy of them to OUT THESE SICK MF'ERS ON NATIONAL T.V.!!!!!! BRAVO! :clap: it's about freakin' TIME!!!!

any plans on making a weekly reality of show of this?? i'm quite sure they would NEVER run out of perverts.

now, can someone please please please PLEEEEESE tell me, WHY are so many men so sick and disgusting????? i am begging you... i am NOT a feminazi, and everytime i bring up this subject it seems to be the taboo (and yet SO OBVIOUS) issue that no one wants to talk about it. but do you see a lot of women doing this?? WHY?? what is going on here??? is it something in the genes, and if so, why? or, is it a result of modern civilization?

and once we've figured out why 99% of pedophiles & perverts are men, then maybe we can discuss why the overwhelming majority of murderers are men. i really do want to know.

reb said:
now, can someone please please please PLEEEEESE tell me, WHY are so many men so sick and disgusting?????

Because they can. :doh:

Seriously, I've read that most of these pervs, by the time they get caught, have victimized up to 100 already. That shows how easy this is to be kept quiet. The victims are usually terrorized into secrecy.

JMHO
fran

Fran,
just want to tell you about an incident we had here within the last month. My son married two children 9 yr old daughter 4 yrd old son. The house my son and DIL live in was the one my DIL grew up in they bought it of her parents. Next door neighbours grew up with my DIL. The mother is divorced her daughter and son live with her son is 21. All friends with my kids at the homes at christmas time etc. etc.
A month ago the son is picked up in an FBI sting at a rest stop in NJ we live in NY. Supposidly (he thinks picking up a 12 yr old girl he met on the internet) now I also have a 15 yr old GG who is always over at that sons house.
If I tell you that my son was ready to kill that would be an understatement, they released the kid to his mother when she posted bail. My son went over to her house and told her (their yards touch each other) "if he comes to this house I will shoot him on site". He went to his Grandmothers to stay she lives about 1 hour away but he is out on bail. There is no way if anyone had asked if I thought this kid would do this I would have said yes.

Amazing show--it'll be re-run Saturday at 8pm on MSNBC, btw.

Kudos to Perverted-Justice.Com (whose website is now swamped and the server down, of course, following the show) who have the big ol' hairy ones to go after these pervs, whether a camera crew for a national news magazine is there or not.
Show stand outs:
The obvivously mentally unstable "Special Guy" (wonder if that meant THAT kind of Special) who showed up naked and then popped up at a Mickey D's for a illicit rendezvous THE VERY NEXT DAY (!!!)
The Rabbi who freaked out and tryed to physically attack the host/commentator when he told him he was from Dateline NBC.
The guy running down the street to the bus stop (!) with an umbrella over his face.
The Special Education instructor (!!!)
The extremely screwed-up soldier who wanted to do things with a dog and who kept blinking his eyes while being questioned like a semaphore machine.

Thank god they contacted the employers of the ER doctor, teachers, military personnel and rabbi about these guys.

What got me was how few of these guys had the common sense to run away. They sat there and tried to BS their way out of trouble. Pedophiles aren't just sex offenders, they're also con men, and this proves it more than ever.

Too bad none of the 19 (!) pervs who showed up were MJ. Now THAT would have made for some damn good TV!

Good grief! TH:

I can't imagine. It's hard when you know someone forever, to see that there's that hidden side. I don't blame your son either. It's good that the son went to stay somewhere else.

I hope they at least register him as a 'sex offender.' I guess if he didn't actually do anything but get caught before he had a chance, they probably won't give him 'jail time.' I dunno. At least now someone knows to watch him.

JMHO
fran

so, when can we just start shooting them on sight without getting in trouble?

oh,, i almost forgot, we live in the USA, and everyone has "human rights", even the lowly pervert... :confused:

ya know,, this show makes ME want to become a vigilante... except,, when the guy shows up..... well, let's just say he wouldn't get a second chance!! :furious:

fran said:
Good grief! TH:

I can't imagine. It's hard when you know someone forever, to see that there's that hidden side. I don't blame your son either. It's good that the son went to stay somewhere else.

I hope they at least register him as a 'sex offender.' I guess if he didn't actually do anything but get caught before he had a chance, they probably won't give him 'jail time.' I dunno. At least now someone knows to watch him.

JMHO
fran
Exactly he won't get any jail time because this is the first time he was caught. They did take his computer so who knows what they will get off that.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Amazing show--it'll be re-run Saturday at 8pm on MSNBC, btw.

Kudos to Perverted-Justice.Com (whose website is now swamped and the server down, of course, following the show) who have the big ol' hairy ones to go after these pervs, whether a camera crew for a national news magazine is there or not.
Show stand outs:
The obvivously mentally unstable "Special Guy" (wonder if that meant THAT kind of Special) who showed up naked and then popped up at a Mickey D's for a illicit rendezvous THE VERY NEXT DAY (!!!)
The Rabbi who freaked out and tryed to physically attack the host/commentator when he told him he was from Dateline NBC.
The guy running down the street to the bus stop (!) with an umbrella over his face.
The Special Education instructor (!!!)
The extremely screwed-up soldier who wanted to do things with a dog and who kept blinking his eyes while being questioned like a semaphore machine.

Thank god they contacted the employers of the ER doctor, teachers, military personnel and rabbi about these guys.

What got me was how few of these guys had the common sense to run away. They sat there and tried to BS their way out of trouble. Pedophiles aren't just sex offenders, they're also con men, and this proves it more than ever.

Too bad none of the 19 (!) pervs who showed up were MJ. Now THAT would have made for some damn good TV!
---------BillyGoatGruff,thanks for telling us it will be repeated on Sat..I worked tonight but I will watch tomorrow.If I had my way I would castrate each one of them,throw them behind bars and let them rot!

For anyone who missed this show, it was great.

Per BillyGoatGruff, it's supposed to re-air tonight at 8:00 on MSNBC. Check your local listings.

fran

It took sveral tries, but I finally got onto the Perverted Justice site and looked at the transcripts from a couple of the "busts" documented on the show.

The pervy rabbi has been identified as David Kaye of Rockville, MD. He was in charge of a Jewish youth organization that, according to their web site, specialized in kids between 10-18 and promised to change their lives and how they see the world. No doubt. His chat transcript shows him to be what appears to be a serial predator, skilled in zeroing in on lonely kids. He also has (or had) a wife and two kids. The chat dialogs are extremely graphic and given what we now know to be his occupation, EXTREMELY disturbing. When you see the guy on the tape, his arrogance & self-assurance is palpitable. Too bad for his family, but these types of pedophile predators disgust me the most.

The Special Education teacher has been identified as Steven Bennof of Woodbridge Elementary. (Elementary!) He apparently lives in DC proper.

And the Special Naked Guy lives at 8001 Chanute Place #16, Falls Church, VA. So those of you in that neighborhood--keep an eye out for this dickweed. He's a gun looking to go off.

I was particularly amused/disgusted by the bust who called himself Va Millioinaire, who bitched about how he was paying his *advertiser censored* of ex-wives alimony, had two daughters, and wanted to make sure his 13 year old "date" had enough money at the house to pay for the pizza & beer he was bringing! I'm betting this winner was/is on a Sex Offender's registry or has some kind of record & possibly on parole, because he fled like a rabbit the minute Brett Hansen stepped into the kitchen.

i thought it was amazing how many guys actually stayed and talked to him.... it was almost like they KNEW they were being naughty and almost enjoyed being caught. when it dawned on them that it was a set-up, some of them actually seemed to have a inkling how pathetic they were, although they still couldn't see through the haze of their own denial, telling such lies as "i have a problem, that's why i'm seeing a psychiatrist" (YEAH, RIGHT).... and i've never really done this before (YEAH, RIGHT)... but it's interesting that they did stay for a while, it gave some insight into the warped minds of these sickos.

reb said:
i thought it was amazing how many guys actually stayed and talked to him.... it was almost like they KNEW they were being naughty and almost enjoyed being caught. when it dawned on them that it was a set-up, some of them actually seemed to have a inkling how pathetic they were, although they still couldn't see through the haze of their own denial, telling such lies as "i have a problem, that's why i'm seeing a psychiatrist" (YEAH, RIGHT).... and i've never really done this before (YEAH, RIGHT)... but it's interesting that they did stay for a while, it gave some insight into the warped minds of these sickos.

I agree, reb. I read the transcripts on MSNBC's site today and all were coming from the same standpoint, "this is the first time I have ever done anything like this". It was a very awakening article as I imagine the show was too.

it's so mind-blowing how these guys are literally EVERYWHERE. and i think i know why the site is so overloaded with traffic.... because everyone in the country is on there looking to see if their husband, boyfriend, father, uncle, son, friend, neighbor, co-worker, etc. etc... is on there.....!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back