09-14-2016, 04:39 PM #1
CA - Riverside Co., WhtMale UP7136, 50-60, hit by car in State Route 74, Jan'81
The Doe Network:
Case File 977UMCA
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on January 26, 1981 in Homeland, Riverside County, California
- Cause of Death: Victim of a hit and run auto accident.
- Estimated age: 50-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'11"; 180 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Reddish blond hair, 2-3 inches long; hazel eyes.
- Clothing: Blue Levi pants and jacket; blue shirt; brown tooled western boots; red and blue striped socks.
- Personal Effects: One yellow metal necklace, and a "Gemini" key chain with a Weslock house key
- Dentals: Full set of dentures
- Fingerprints: Available
The victim was located on State Route 74, 10 feet East of Agnew Avenue, in Homeland, California on January 26, 1981.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Riverside County Coroner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Riverside County Sheriff's Department
By someoneschild in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 25Last Post: 09-11-2016, 04:54 PM
By TxJan1971 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 30Last Post: 01-19-2015, 06:44 PM
By MeoW333 in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2015, 11:49 AM
By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi AriasReplies: 2098Last Post: 01-22-2013, 09:15 AM
By Snoopster in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:15 PM