NY - Kayla Cuevas,16, & Nisa Mickens, 15, murdered, Brentwood, 13 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

silversurvivor

Reaction score
BRENTWOOD, Long Island (WABC) -- A teen girl found dead in the street near a school on Long Island Tuesday night was beaten to death, officials said, and the friend she was with hasn't been seen since....

The medical examiner later ruled Mickens' death a homicide, saying the cause of death was assault. She had at least 10 injuries to her head and face.

This is where I started my teaching career

http://abc7ny.com/news/teen-girl-found-beaten-to-death-on-li-best-friend-missing/1510813/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. I live about 15 minutes north of Brentwood. 15,so sad.

Thank you for starting the thread. I can't seem to link missing girls facebook. But she is on deceased facebook friends list.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope Kayla is not only okay, but not involved in the death of Nisa. I didn't really like the pics on Kayla's FB.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I hope Kayla is not only okay, but not involved in the death of Nisa. I didn't really like the pics on Kayla's FB.

Could be gang related.

Body to believed Kayla was found this evening.

Updated article

"Kayla's body was found at about 5:14 p.m, in a wooded area by Ray Court, police said. Ray Court is off Stahley Street, where the body of 15-year-old Nisa Mickens was found Tuesday."

http://patch.com/new-york/westislip/police-ask-help-find-teen-whose-friend-was-found-dead

I just came back to post this.
I also have heard a 19 yr old sister is missing as well but can't find a link

I just came back to post this.
I also have heard a 19 yr old sister is missing as well but can't find a link

I heard as well. I keep seeing "find Kelsey and Kayla Cuevas". But no official report.

This is just crazy. I keep think gangs or drugs. It was a bit rough back when I worked there.

I heard as well. I keep seeing "find Kelsey and Kayla Cuevas". But no official report.

Do you think it's because she is 19 ? Scpd does try to disuade people filing missing persons reports. (My own experience )

This is so so horrible.

Snip

“There is, though, tremendous growth in Brentwood where the Guardian Angels do not have a presence. Often times in Brentwood as you travel the streets you will see Bloods and Crips in the mostly black community and MS-13 in the Latino community. In Huntington Station, which we patrol, there has been an uptick in Blood and Crip recruitment in the village, but in Huntington Station itself, MS-13 continues to remain dominant in the Latino community,” Sliwa said.

http://patch.com/new-york/northfork...ns-new-gang-sur-13-infiltrating-long-island-0

http://pix11.com/2016/09/14/teenage-girls-body-found-on-road-in-brentwood-police/

BRENTWOOD, Long Island — A teenage girl was found dead Tuesday night and one Wednesday a second body was found matching the description of her missing friend who was allegedly abducted after the teen was beaten to death, police say.

Nisa Mickens, 15, was found dead Tuesday night on the side of Stahley Street, just outside of the gate of Loretta Park Elementary School, and a passing motorist called the sighting into 911. The victim had at least 10 significant injuries that led police to believe she had been beaten to death and may have been struck by a vehicle, investigators say.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back