1111 users online (226 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Ex-mayor charged in 4-year-olds rape said girl was a willing participant

Ex-mayor charged in 4-year-olds rape said girl was a willing participant, records say

A former Ohio mayor indicted on rape charges reportedly confessed that he had sex with a child a young girl, who, the man claimed, was a willing participant. Court records filed Monday describe conversations in which Richard Keenan who briefly served as the mayor of Hubbard talked to several people, including his wife and a pastor, about alleged assaults that occurred over the course of two years, beginning in 2013, when the girl was 4.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-records-say/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

It's nothing short of amazing that these pedophiles can convince themselves that everything is on the up and up. I guess the 4 year old seduced him, poor fella. /sarcasm

She was a 'willing participant?'

He should get LWOP just for making that asinine statement.
    Every day that they dont find something is good for me. Billie Dunn

I guess that there are some things lower than this, but at this moment none of them spring to mind.

Unreal.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890