696 users online (104 members and 592 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

SC - Cristal Monge Melendez, 20, Conway, 14 September 2016

Conway police search for missing woman who left work, never returned

Police learned an employee came to work early morning to the restaurant and walked out around 10:40 a.m., the release stated.
    The woman never returned and left her belongings behind.
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/330975...c&sf35946780=1
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The address in the article belongs to Chic-fil-A. Link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/16...5!4d-79.064592
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.

Marking my spot, hope she is found okay.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    If almost dying taught me anything, it is how to live.

Any update?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

On the Conway Police Department Facebook, they updated her missing person photo to state "Update - She was located and left on her own and is no longer listed as missing." Looks like we can move her to the located section.

how long ago? we were wondering if she was an UID found in TX.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy's mom View Post
    On the Conway Police Department Facebook, they updated her missing person photo to state "Update - She was located and left on her own and is no longer listed as missing." Looks like we can move her to the located section.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    how long ago? we were wondering if she was an UID found in TX.
    I saw that post on the UID page and that's why I looked for her. They don't say much except she has been located and is no longer a missing person. Here's the link and if you scroll down to September 14 which is the original posting date you'll see the "update." https://www.facebook.com/Conway-Poli...6260698925820/

I saw that post on the UID page and that's why I looked for her. They don't say much except she has been located and is no longer a missing person. Here's the link and if you scroll down to September 14 which is the original posting date you'll see the "update." https://www.facebook.com/Conway-Poli...6260698925820/
    After reading some more info it looks like even though she's no longer being reported as "missing" and that she left "on her own accord" she still has not had contact with friends and family. Why would they take her off of the "missing persons" report if she's still unaccounted for?

maybe she is this UID? idk

After reading some more info it looks like even though she's no longer being reported as "missing" and that she left "on her own accord" she still has not had contact with friends and family. Why would they take her off of the "missing persons" report if she's still unaccounted for?

If shes an adult, she doesn't have to make contact with friends and family, not even if they miss her very much. All she has to do is make contact with police and let them know she is safe.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I think it does not matter why she was taken off from the missing list (if still interested somebody may for sure contact the PD and maybe get more info). It may be even that she did contact police, but they have chosen to communicate as it is done with only such statement. However she is stated by police not missing and this is hopefully official enough for the mods to move the thread (i will propose by alert).
    Last edited by Darling136; 10-29-2016 at 04:26 AM.