Dr. Lillian Glass/True Crime Radio/Thursday/Burke Ramsey on Dr. Phil

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THE LATEST TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW WITH DR. LILLIAN GLASS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 10:30 PM EASTERN THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH BY CLICKING HERE

Dr. Lillian Glass will be my guest this Thursday, September 15th on what is to be one of the most anticipated and popular editions of True Crime Radio to date.

Like the rest of the country, Dr. Glass has seen the last two Dr. Phil shows where Burke Ramsey spoke for the first time.

Burke's interviews with Dr. Phil have caused title waves of discussion across the country.

We are lucky enough to have the very best and world-renowned body language expert in the world with us, Dr. Lillian Glass.

You can listen to Dr. Glass after 10:30 PM Thursday, September 15th by CLICKING HERE

Feel free to post your questions on this thread and I will do my best to ask them during the show.

Bumping this thread up.

If you have any questions for Dr. Glass about Burke's interview please post them here.

True Crime Radio is pre-recorded.

The show with Dr. Glass will be available tonight (Thursday) after 10:30 PM Eastern RIGHT HERE ON SPREAKER

OR

You can listen to tonight's show Friday Morning and find all of our past shows in our ARCHIVES on [url]www.truecrimeradio.com [/URL]

Two great places to listen to one True Crime Radio Show.

I'll check back for questions.

Any thoughts on the comment, "absolutely not" when asked some of the tougher direct questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right hand finger pilling and fiddling? Later he uses the arm of the couch to rest his hand? Indications? Medication side effect? Nerves?

Might not have a lot of questions here simply because he wears his heart on his sleeve.

I know a body language expert isn't necessarily a psychiatrist, but I wonder if Dr. Glass can opine if BR has autism or Asperger's.

I know a body language expert isn't necessarily a psychiatrist, but I wonder if Dr. Glass can opine if BR has autism or Asperger's.

That would be of great help. In assessing BR's body language as far as he is telling the truth or not, it would be immensely helpful to know, if he is within the autism spectrum. On the other hand, if he was indeed diagnosed with a developmental disorder, he would almost not be able to lie to such a degree as being hypothesized IMO. But then, he may really not know, what happened that night to his sister. His involvement may not have been of sinister kind and may have only led to disaster being kept from him in all these years.

Question again, is he telling the truth/ is he able to lie?

Thanks, Nin

Tricia- can we watch this tomorrow and still have the opportunity to join any discussions? Thank you for all you do! [emoji3]

Tricia,
You said JMK castrated himself?

@ 44:02

TG: But, he's castrated himself now,
did you know that?

self castration?
sex change op?

Tricia,

did you know that?

self castration?
sex change op?

Hi, Karr mentioned having been castrated during the Investigation Discovery interview part three. He presented himself as a man so not sex change thing. I guess he's just a eunuch now? That's assuming he's telling the truth, of course.

Great show Tricia, I learned a lot. Just so everyone is aware, during Dr Phil's show today he made a point to say that BR is NOT autistic.

I meant he opted to have castration. Not that he actually did it himself.

Did I get that wrong? If I did my apologies. My brain is exploding lately.

Tricia,

did you know that?

self castration?
sex change op?

Just had to stay up and listen in on the show. Great interview. Thank you!!!

I meant he opted to have castration. Not that he actually did it himself.

Did I get that wrong? If I did my apologies. My brain is exploding lately.
Nope. You got it right, Tricia. In the ID interview he boasted that he was surgically castrated. Sounded quite proud of himself, and admitted he was a pedophile with terrible fantasies prior to the surgery. Now, he can no longer have an erection.

Thank you Bessie. What a strange person. To be honest would you be surprised if John Mark Karr actually did the castration himself? That's not what I meant when I said it but it certainly wouldn't surprise me at all.

Nope. You got it right, Tricia. In the ID interview he boasted that he was surgically castrated. Sounded quite proud of himself, and admitted he was a pedophile with terrible fantasies prior to the surgery. Now, he can no longer have an erection.

Thank you Bessie. What a strange person. To be honest would you be surprised if John Mark Karr actually did the castration himself? That's not what I meant when I said it but it certainly wouldn't surprise me at all.
Nothing would surprise me about JMK except perhaps that! Lol But I get your point. He's a strange bird, for sure. Hope that's the last we see of him. I know that I, personally, won't waste another minute listening to, reading, or watching anything more from JMK.

Just had to stay up and listen in on the show. Great interview. Thank you!!!

Agreed. Floored by it all. Congratulations to you Tricia and Bessie for your persistence and depth of understanding of this case.

Yes, I too, want to hear more about John Mark Karr, and hope that future discussions and documentaries about JonBenet feature more and more of this riveting man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back