GUILTY OH - James Acord & Rhonda Pasek for child endangerment, East Liverpool, 2016

GeeEm

Reaction score
September 14, 2016
11:24 AM EDT

4-year-old Ohio boy found in car with OD'd adults gets new home

heroin-od-liverpool-blur.png

A 4-year-old Ohio boy pictured in police photos in the back seat of a car while his grandmother and her boyfriend were slumped over from a drug overdose is moving in with other relatives.

Columbiana County Juvenile Court administrator Dane Walton tells The Associated Press that the boy's great uncle and great aunt in South Carolina petitioned the court for custody, which was granted Monday by a judge.

Walton says the grandmother, Rhonda Pasek, was granted custody of the boy six weeks ago. Walton says the judge's report shows that at the time there was "no evidence brought forward" of any drug issues with Pasek.

http://www.10tv.com/article/4-year-old-ohio-boy-found-car-odd-adults-gets-new-home

ALSO

September 14, 2016
1:57 PM ET

Ohio boy, 4, seen in disturbing picture with heroin OD'd adults, gets new home

A 4-year-old Ohio boy pictured in police photos in the back seat of a car while his grandmother and her boyfriend were slumped over from a drug overdose is moving in with other relatives.

<SNIP>

Rhonda Pasek, was granted custody of the boy six weeks ago. Walton says the judge’s report shows that at the time there was “no evidence brought forward” of any drug issues with Pasek.

Pasek is being held on a child endangerment charge. Her boyfriend, James Acord, pleaded guilty to child endangerment and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-boy-4-pictured-with-odd-adults-to-get-new-home/

Scary. I'm glad this little guy is getting out of this situation. Addiction is a terrible disease. I hope the two are able to recover.

That poor baby. I hope his new home is awesome. :candle:

I hope he's finally with people who will actually take good care of him. And who make sure he knows that NONE of this is his fault and that he IS loved. Imagine being 4 and your own parents don't take care of you so you get placed with grandma and then you live through this.... and go to yet another home.... so easy to think "is it me" (even subconsciously).

You know I'm happy they posted those pix of them all disgusting and passed out on heroin. I hope those pix follow their stinking asses wherever they go. With that poor sweet baby strapped into the back seat. Yuck.

AND THANK GOD THE WINDOWS WERE OPEN!!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/grandma-shocking-ohio-heroin-picture-sentenced-jail-n648946

The grandmother who became infamous after Ohio officials posted a photo of her and a friend passed out in an SUV from an apparent heroin overdose, all while her 4-year-old grandson sat in the back seat, was sentenced Wednesday to 180 days in jail.
Rhonda Pasek pleaded no contest to charges of endangering a child, public intoxication, and a seat belt violation. She was sent back to the Columbiana County jail, said Gisele Stevenson, a deputy municipal court clerk in East Liverpool, Ohio.

So good to hear that little boy is going to a better home environment. Wishing him the best&#9786;&#9786;

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I'm glad the little guy is w/family. I disagreed w/showing his photo though. He didn't have a say in the matter of being chosen as their poster child for their Don't Do Heroin national campaign. That photo is out there forever, and I've seen it un-blurred. I'd not want my photo out there w/my grandmother strung out in the front seat of a van.

I just have to say, Inside Edition just came on, (I personally don't care for the show), and they just flashed that picture, with the child's face un-blurred, across national television. Then went on to state how the LE Department had showed the child's "sweet face", to the world, after they did the same! Just ticked me off. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back