Man Mails Dead Skunks and Racoon after not getting Job

Sabra

Reaction score
Court documents state that Tarrants began harassing a man because he was chosen over Tarrants for a fourth grade teaching position and basketball coaching position....Investigators believe that Tarrants placed four phone calls to the Department of Child Services, making claims that the victim was engaged in a sexual relationship with an underage student and that he was sexually abusing his fiancee’s daughter....Tarrants is also accused of placing packages of dead animals in the mail, including four skunks and a raccoon.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/09/14/police-man-mailed-dead-skunks-raccoon-to-school-job-winner/

I'm guessing the dead animals were road kill, with nothing to indicate otherwise. Super creepy, I can't imagine receiving something like that in the mail and would probably call police immediately, especially because I think you can catch things from dead animals like that. Thinking about it gives me the shivers!

As an aside, I was Googling to confirm this and a suggested Google search term was "where to find dead skunks" which really makes me wonder about people.

The school made the right decision when they employed the man for the fourth grade teaching position, didn't they.
No-one would want that obviously mentally unbalanced Tarrants teaching their children.
HE WAS A TEACHER OF FOURTH GRADE CHILDREN. !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back