1551 users online (335 members and 1216 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    20,703

    Day 9 Statements from Ramseys & Team/ 12 Days of JonBenet.

    Day 9 Statements from Ramseys & Team/ 12 Days of JonBenet.

    As we get closer to Sunday and the CBS docu-series let’s take a look back at some of the words from the Ramsey’s themselves and their hired team that made your jaw drop. Made you think “The Ramseys are not telling the truth”.

    I’ve brought this up before but it was John Ramsey talking with Barbara Walters and refusing to go forward to exhume JonBenet so experts could text to see for certain if a stun gun was used as part of the crime. John refused by saying words along the lines of “Let her rest”. Really? You have a chance to prove something beyond a reasonable doubt and you think you will disturb your murdered child somehow by exhumation that would further along the investigation?????????

    New Year’s Day on CNN John said “We wanted to get our daughter buried and we have done that now we are ready to get on with this” What is this? Not the investigation because they refused to go to the police.
    Speaking of not going to the police.

    Long time lurker named Lori pointed this next paragraph out.

    It’s from Pat Korten. He was hired by the Ramsey’s lawyers to deal with public relations.

    After seeing the Ramsey’s on CNN Pat Korten explained what he felt to Dateline:
    "Certainly in the police department they felt that way, if you could talk to CNN, you could talk to us. But of course, the circumstances were completely different. If you are their lawyer your job is to make sure that they are as secure from being held to account in a legal sense as possible."

    Did this just stop you in your tracks?

    “if you are their lawyer your job is to make sure that they are as SECURE FROM BEING HELD TO ACCOUNT IN A LEGAL SENSE AS POSSIBLE”
    In other words. You want to make sure your clients don’t say anything that would hold them accountable for the crime. If the Ramseys are innocent why would they say anything that would hold them accountable?

    This just blew me away. Again, thanks to Lori the lurker. J

    Tell us your thoughts about what the Ramseys and their supporters have said over the years that makes you feel they are not telling the truth.
    Join us at CrimeCon.com
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    174
    Stewart long told the police that John Ramsey told him when he was in the car with him after they found JonBenet's body that he found her at 11 o'clock.

    PMPT pg 53, Pam said Patsy said something like "we didn't mean for that to happen. "

    Both are jaw droppers for me.
    No good deed goes unpunished

    I think therefore I have opinions.

  3. #3
    Korten's comment jumped out at me as well. Reminds me of JR's admission that his lawyers hired the PIs mostly to provide a defense for him but he "hoped" they were also looking for the killer.

    Nearly everything Mary Lacy said and did was a jaw-dropper, such as the exoneration letter. Her comment to Kolar that she wouldn't subpoena B and JB's medical records because she "didn't want to harm her relationship with the" suspects, er, I mean, the family was pretty crazy. And then this is just a riot: in his book he relates that ML told him Tom Wickman had "reportedly observed the impression of someone's buttocks in the carpet of the hallway outside JB's 2nd floor bedroom" and he thought the killer had been waiting there while the family was out. When he asked Wickman, Wickman didn't have a clue what she meant. I mean, come on! Mary Lacy thinks a phantom butt print is going to solve the case!

    In one of the Tracey documentaries they talk to an old colleague of Lou Smit's who talks him up as the greatest detective of all time. Then this guy says the parents couldn't have done it in a moment of rage because parents don't take the time to construct a garrote in a moment of blind anger...they throw the child or bash them on the head. Wait a minute, wasn't someone bashed on the head before being strangled? Can't recall...

    In the Wolf depo, Hoffman asks JR to think back to his very first memories of reading the ransom note and asks what things about it immediately struck him as odd. The first thing out of John's mouth is that it was addressed Dear Mr. & Mrs. Ramsey. He thinks it's odd because the note never mentions Patsy after that and focuses solely on him.
    Hold up. That's the practice note. The only note John would have read that morning started, "Mr. Ramsey, listen carefully." But his first memory involves reading "Dear Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey." More than anything I thought it was shocking Hoffman never followed up on that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    115
    BR interview 13 days after JB death with child pyschologist Dr suzanne Bernard ( source from the bonita papers)
    Dr. Bernhard asked Burke if he had any secrets, and he said, “probably, if I did, I wouldn't tell you, because then it wouldn’t be a secret.

    wow....just wow

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by k-mac View Post
    BR interview 13 days after JB death with child pyschologist Dr suzanne Bernard ( source from the bonita papers)
    Dr. Bernhard asked Burke if he had any secrets, and he said, “probably, if I did, I wouldn't tell you, because then it wouldn’t be a secret.

    wow....just wow
    What is so odd about what he said?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaramels View Post
    What is so odd about what he said?
    i never said it was odd?
    cunning, clever, sophisticated even arrogant from anybody speaking to a shrink.....very telling from the mouth of a 9 year old.
    burke is far more intelligent than given cred. imo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by k-mac View Post
    i never said it was odd?
    cunning, clever, sophisticated even arrogant from anybody speaking to a shrink.....very telling from the mouth of a 9 year old.
    burke is far more intelligent than given cred. imo
    I have always found him to be a intelligent kid. But that particular comment of his never struck me as being telling from a 9 year old. I would think they know secrets aren't meant to be told.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaramels View Post
    I have always found him to be a intelligent kid. But that particular comment of his never struck me as being telling from a 9 year old. I would think they know secrets aren't meant to be told.
    well to me the average pre pube kid struggles with secrets.....( which is a good thing!) especially difficult subject matter that you aren't mature enough to comprehend.. keeping that under lock and key would be hard for even an adult. certainly an enormous burden to bare. whether self serving or to protect somebody you love.imo
    his attitude to the shrink is off putting and she stated so. dont quote me but i have seen her imply he needed far more follow up.

  9. #9
    The fact that when JR talks about finding JBR on DP, he describes how he found her, brought her upstairs and says, "She looked peaceful."
    This child had been gagged, assaulted, and strangled to death, arms tied up above her head. The rigor had kept her in that position as he brought her up the stairs, what about this vision appears peaceful?

    The statements that they forgive and are not angry. They just want to know why? WTH?

    The utterance, "he didn't mean to do it" when he brought JBR up stairs
    I could go on and on and on....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliegirl610 View Post
    The fact that when JR talks about finding JBR on DP, he describes how he found her, brought her upstairs and says, "She looked peaceful."
    This child had been gagged, assaulted, and strangled to death, arms tied up above her head. The rigor had kept her in that position as he brought her up the stairs, what about this vision appears peaceful?

    The statements that they forgive and are not angry. They just want to know why? WTH?

    The utterance, "he didn't mean to do it" when he brought JBR up stairs
    I could go on and on and on....
    Just a small correction - her arms were not tied above her head. The cord around her wrists was staging only and was so loose it was never meant as a restriction. Her hands were contracted in front of her face like a boxer's defensive pose, as you can see from the leaked autopsy photographs. The National Enquirer artist who drew her arms above her head was fictionalizing her pose.

    Also, she was never gagged. The duct tape or gaffer's tape was put on after she was already unconscious.

    But even so, a child with a cord around her neck, arms locked in front of her face, stiff with rigor, and probably purple and starting to decompose,would not have looked "peaceful."

    JR is trying to convince himself after all these years, that what happened to his daughter really didn't even happen, I suppose.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Heymom View Post
    Just a small correction - her arms were not tied above her head. The cord around her wrists was staging only and was so loose it was never meant as a restriction. Her hands were contracted in front of her face like a boxer's defensive pose, as you can see from the leaked autopsy photographs. The National Enquirer artist who drew her arms above her head was fictionalizing her pose.

    Also, she was never gagged. The duct tape or gaffer's tape was put on after she was already unconscious.

    But even so, a child with a cord around her neck, arms locked in front of her face, stiff with rigor, and probably purple and starting to decompose,would not have looked "peaceful."

    JR is trying to convince himself after all these years, that what happened to his daughter really didn't even happen, I suppose.
    You are correct Mom. These things I posted are what JR coincidentally found that morning. Not gagged, but taped mouth. Peaceful? That goes hand in hand with them saying that JBR is in a better place now. It's not as though she died from a terminal illness. A healthy 6 year old that goes to bed on Christmas night but never lives to see another day is not "in a better place." moo

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Heymom View Post
    Just a small correction - her arms were not tied above her head. The cord around her wrists was staging only and was so loose it was never meant as a restriction. Her hands were contracted in front of her face like a boxer's defensive pose, as you can see from the leaked autopsy photographs. The National Enquirer artist who drew her arms above her head was fictionalizing her pose.

    Also, she was never gagged. The duct tape or gaffer's tape was put on after she was already unconscious.

    But even so, a child with a cord around her neck, arms locked in front of her face, stiff with rigor, and probably purple and starting to decompose,would not have looked "peaceful."

    JR is trying to convince himself after all these years, that what happened to his daughter really didn't even happen, I suppose.
    Like I said, John gave a lot away with that statement. People who die violent deaths LOOK like people who die violent deaths.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    2,095
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Like I said, John gave a lot away with that statement. People who die violent deaths LOOK like people who die violent deaths.
    Agreed!
    And she didn't look peaceful at all. She looked like she died violently and slowly. Poor baby!
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

    Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,099
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLight View Post
    Agreed!
    And she didn't look peaceful at all. She looked like she died violently and slowly. Poor baby!
    And some people accuse RDI of trying to minimize what was done to her! I don't get it.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    2,095
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    And some people accuse RDI of trying to minimize what was done to her! I don't get it.

    I don't get it either!
    Any parent that's innocent would be at the LE beckon call. I know I would!!!
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

    Everything I write is my very own opinion unless I give a link. I can and will change my mind when the evidence leads me in another direction.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 10:43 PM
  2. JonBenet's Dream Team
    By Ravyn in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 01:45 AM
  4. Team JonBenet
    By Jayelles in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 01:43 PM