GUILTY ME - Valerie Tieman, 34, Skowhegan, 30 Aug 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Maine State Police Searching For Missing Woman: Valerie Tieman
TIEMAN%202_1473944116715_6078668_ver1.0.jpg

Luc Tieman, Valerie's husband, said Valerie was last seen in the couple’s pickup truck in the Wal-Mart parking lot on August 30.
Tieman said he had gone into the store and she was missing from the truck when he returned a short time later.
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/mai...ng-for-missing-woman-valerie-tieman/319071147

Varerie has been missing for 2 weeks, her parents are the ones who contacted police...... Her husband has some major explaining to do. I wonder if they were fighting, I would think she would contact her parents though :/

He went into the store and when he returned she was gone? Yet it took Valeries out of state parents to report her missing, 2 weeks later? Uh oh

So many questions. I wonder if the parents tried to contact Valerie during those 2 weeks? Did they talk to the husband, what did he tell them? We're they fighting? Has she taken off before after an argument, why did he not think it was strange enough to call police himself?

I hope Walmart has cameras showing their car park!

He went into the store and when he returned she was gone? Yet it took Valeries out of state parents to report her missing, 2 weeks later? Uh oh

So many questions. I wonder if the parents tried to contact Valerie during those 2 weeks? Did they talk to the husband, what did he tell them? We're they fighting? Has she taken off before after an argument, why did he not think it was strange enough to call police himself?

The Wal Marts around here do have video surveillance, the local PD's post pictures and vids all the time. Unless the truck was parked out in the back 40, they should have some footage. It's possible they haven't obtained it yet or have it already but haven't released it to the public. The husband is cooperating with the police, but the 2 week delay is a little hinky in my book, unless she had a habit of taking off out of the blue.

Per NamUs, these are the circumstances listed:
Valerie and her husband had
moved to live with his parents early in 2016. There may have been a dispute
August 28, 2016 after which Valerie disappeared.

[video=twitter;776520404336869377]https://twitter.com/lexiewgme/status/776520404336869377[/video]

Friends of Missing Fairfield Woman ask for help on Social Media
Valeria%20Joy%20Tieman%20Cropped_1473979745174_6082063_ver1.0.jpg

Lyn Rowden says she last saw her friend Valerie Tieman on August 9th. That's when Valerie gave her a haircut. She was professionally trained and that was something she would do for her friends.

"I don't know why anyone would harm her," Rowden said fighting back tears.

State Police put out a media release Thursday morning asking for help in finding the 34-year-old Fairfield woman. She was last seen with her husband Luc Tieman outside the Wal-Mart in Skowhegan on August 30th. According to police, Tieman told them that he went into the Wal-Mart and when he came out of the store she was not in the truck. Luc Tieman never reported his wife missing. Her parents, who live out of state did on September 9th, more than a week and a half later.
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/fri...-woman-ask-for-help-on-social-media/319236179

It's still early in the disappearance, and in spite of the suspicious two weeks of waiting to report her missing, it's possible she took off. I think it's really too soon to tell. I'm hoping it's something like that, and that's she's okay.

This ^ what skibaboo posted! ...and the woman at the door and her comments?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I wonder who last saw her before her husband... And when.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

While it raises a lot of red flags, I am going to give him of the benefit of the doubt. He might have assumed she had just left, and figured she would come back when she wanted to. He might've thought she went to her parent's house until they contacted him.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

This ^ what skibaboo posted! ...and the woman at the door and her comments?

.and the other thing I noticed pertaining to the day before or day of reported missing by her parents. I don't think I can post. Dang

Yeah....I am finding some things that seem a little...well just not right! but I am sleuthing in places I can't link here :(

I think this is a fairly newer write up.
http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/09/15/police-seek-leads-on-fairfield-woman-missing-over-two-weeks/

Contacted Thursday via Facebook, Luc Tieman wrote that “this isn’t the first time she’s run off,” but he would always be able to catch her and “talk her sense to come back.”

“I’m just so exhausted right now trying to find her, everyone is talking to me and I have to tell them all everything,” he wrote, while not responding to requests for a phone interview.

He said he thinks she may be with a man from a previous relationship, “but I don’t even care I just want her to not feel bad and come back,” he wrote.

Asked if there is anything he would say to her, he replied: “I would say I love her and don’t care about the past, just come back please or at least let your family know.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back