TX - Kendra Childs, 19, shot to death, Houston, 13 Sept 2016

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
snopes.com:

Kendra Childs Murder
The killing of young Houston mother in a drive-by shooting has prompted much
social media speculation on #RIPKendra about who's responsible for her death.

Houston resident Kendra Childs, the mother of a two-year-old daughter, was shot and killed just a day before her 20th birthday. Police so far have little information on possible suspects or a motive, prompting a good deal of social media speculation (using the hashtag #RIPKendra) about who might have been responsible for her death.

Childs was killed in drive-by shooting, with the occupants of a black Camaro firing five shots into a second-floor apartment from the parking lot of the apartment complex around 12:15 p.m. on Tuesday, 13 September 2016. Police say Childs was alone in the apartment at the time of her death and was likely sought out as the intended target of the shooting.
---
much more at link above

I saw the FB posts. Has she been arrested yet? I have serious doubts they need look any further than her! She might as well have called the police and said come and get me, I killed her, ha, ha! How could a person kill another person because they don't like them, because they are dating my ex boyfriend? There's the operative word: EX. Obviously, he doesn't want you anymore, get over it! We've all been there and not killed anybody over it!

Looked for updates. Nothing R/Thursday a suspect or an arrest. A cousin set up a for funeral expenses, and money to help for her 2yr old daughter. There has been ONE five dollar donation.

The last I checked, the Go Fund Me acct set up for funeral expences and money for the care of her daughter had one crummy $5.00 donation. She worked for Wal-Mart, looks like to me they would donate at least $1000.00! There used to be a lot of complaints from W-Mart employees, stating they didn't treat their employees right...maybe this is a good example.

Does anybody know if the girl connected with the FB postings has been arrested, or just questioned? Houston is such a large town, nothing like this stays in the news for very long, unless the victim is a member of a prominent family, such as related to the mayor, or something.

It seems like in this case, the murder of one person, who worked and took care of her baby just isn't important to the police. If her last name was Kennedy or Pitt or Jolie, or some other name constantly in the news, there would would probably been an arrest by now! Maybe carma will take care of the heartless good for nothing who killed her and took her away from her daughter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back