CO - Denver Hospital on Lockdown Amid Reports of Shots Fired

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
I dont know. This has been going on for a while, with no confimration of shots, or victims.

They do however have a description of someone, kept the whole on lockdown for a long time , and it seems the hospital is still locked ?

• Denver Police Dept. ‏@DenverPolice [video=twitter;776950721015001088]https://twitter.com/DenverPolice/status/776950721015001088[/video]
    MEDIA ALERT: #DPD will brief the media at 7:30 PM at 9th & Dahlia re. ongoing investigation at #RoseMedCntr. #Denver

: For those inside #RoseMedCntr, please continue to shelter in place. Thank you to everyone for your cooperation. #Denver

If anyone knows how to catch the upcoming presser would you pls post - do wanna know why they have not taken it off lockdown for so long - its been hours??

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Denver-hospital-on-lockdown-after-report-of-shots-heard--393783231.html

The Latest: Lockdown ends near Denver hospital after gun report

DENVER (AP) The Latest on a Denver hospital placed on lockdown amid reports of a shooting (all times local):

6:45 p.m.

Police have lifted orders for people to shelter in place at buildings surrounding a Denver hospital complex that was put on lockdown after reports of shots being fired.

However, police urged those inside Rose Medical Center to stay in place Friday while officers continued to investigate.

Police and hospital officials say no injuries have been reported.

The complex went on lockdown following reports that shots had been fired in the area about two miles east of downtown.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-denver-hospital-lockdown-gun-sighting-42152783?cid=abcn_tco

A Denver hospital went on lockdown Friday afternoon after a report that a man was seen carrying a rifle on the complex grounds, and police said they were conducting a standard room-by-room search.

Investigators did not confirm that shots had been fired or anyone was injured at Rose Medical Center, police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez said. Hospital officials said no one there was hurt.

Yuk its one of those pressers that say nothing !

Denver Police Searching for Suspect

Suspect.JPG

They are searching campus wide kinda sounds like another over reaction.And folks can say better safe than sorry , which is true, in the last two weeks there have been a dozen or so complete upsets of our society cause of a noise.

My concern is (although I doubt people that would find that worthy of doing are news watchers)) they can just start lighting a firecracker to disrupt everything- cause they find out a noise causes [anic.

One goal of terror is disruption, and snother is to "cost" us. All this rherotic about we are not going to let them change our lives -- they have totally changed out lives .

Lagurda last week was thrown in complete disarray. Southwest cargo terminal . Miami internationial

moo

Campus wide?

886e73d4-791a-49af-99d8-4c21805994e2.jpg

Well I just thought the old adage "practice makes perfection" , I suppose I could reframe this as? I think if we knew how much doing this really costs , we might be more recpetive to further eval .

If we really think about it most mass shootings "START". One can tell pretty instantly that it is happening again. There would be some anticpated behavior (running screaming blood) make that a criteria before the entire scene is thrown into complete disaster, expose all remaining areas in any area, without any cop coverage, distroying business .

In Miami it was never revealed what casued all that mess. Something on the sidewalk. The mall might have been something falling. Southwest no clue! The shopping mall who knows. OH yea Six flags over Ga last week also - no followup.

couple of minutes ago

30 people evacuated from Amtrak train in Chatsworth due to man with a gun; so far man has not posed a threat to others

KTLA

its endless

said they saw a man with a gun

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member