1238 users online (251 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Father Wanted for Kidnapping 4 Kids, Bibb County, 13 September 2016

34-year-old David Howard is wanted by Bibb County Sheriff's Office on four counts on kidnapping.

Howard does not have custody of the children or visiting rights.

The missing children are 6-year-old female twins an 8-year-old male and a 4-year-old-male.
    According to the release, the vehicle Howard is traveling in is a champagne-colored Chrysler. Model and year are unknown at this time.

http://www.macon.com/news/local/crim...102402352.html

He needs to come to his senses soon !
    So many of these kidnapping case stem from domestic issues or non-custodial parents.

Hope they're not harmed... they must be asking about their mom by now.
    Last edited by LietKynes; 09-20-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Such cuties!!! I hope they are back home safely ASAP !!!!!!

Nancy Grace just featured this kidnapping story. They are still on the run with no sightings
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17

There has been nothing else in the media for 4 or 5 days. I did find an interview with the mother: http://wgxa.tv/news/local/macon-mom-...from-her-house

From the link:
    "Because he signed their birth certificate, they weren't missing. They're saying because in order for it to be a missing person, in order for them to be missing, they would have to be with somebody that I don't know. And I physically gave them, allowed them to go with him. So it wasn't, they weren't missing. Even though they hadn't [sic] been out of school for two days, they weren't considered missing."

Bibb County Sheriff’s Investigator Dallas Malone said they contacted G.B.I. about the case. He was told it didn’t meet the criteria for a Levi’s Call.

“When I received the case on Friday, when she came back to the district office and reported that the children had still not been back, I was notified on the case and looked into a possible kidnapping. When I called the GBI to try to issue an Amber Alert, we went through the conditions on the Amber Alert. And it didn’t not the criteria because we could not prove that the children were in imminent danger,” Malone said.

Authorities are looking for Howard and the children. A Bibb County Sheriff's Office release said Howard is facing four counts of kidnapping.
    BBM. So sad the number of hoops to jump through and amount of time that had to pass before a kidnapping charge could be filed. I really hope these kids are safe.
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Sounds kinda like the Sharon Marshal case. I hope this guy isn't a nut job who harms the children.
    "In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Its been 2 weeks now. Someone knows who owns this car. Someone knows something. Where would their father take these babies? Dad needs to shelter these children and cloth them. Who is helping him?

Praying real hard.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

https://www.facebook.com/JFCWOV/phot...75456&__tn__=C
    On September 13, 2016, the mother of the children, LaToya James contacted the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office after Howard did not return the children as agreed upon. Howard does not have custody or visiting rights at the present time, but after talking with Howard, James agreed to let him see the children for a few hours.

The children are 6 year old female twins, #KennadyHoward and #KinsleyHoward, 8 year old male, #CamersonHoward and 4 year old male, #DavidHoward. Pictures of the children and the father, David Howard are attached flier.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hate these cases so much. My first thought is always a vengeful father intent on hurting the mother by harming the children. But, the other side of the coin may be a father wanting to save his children from a life of debauchery. I admit I don't know, but I do know for every coin there is two sides. Unless drugs are involved and then all bets are off. Who can know the heart of a druggie?

"In a time of universal deceit -- telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I understand why people always want to think the best and think that the parent who kidnaps their kids is rescuing them from something bad, yet I've NEVER seen that to be the case. Good parents who want to get their kids out of a bad situation go to court and fight for custody. They don't whisk the kids away to another state and keep them out of school in the process. JMO.
    I hate it when it is clear that it's a parent who took the kids because people won't look for them as hard as if it was a stranger who took them. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    Thank you Darling136!

Great news!