Announced Tonight A&E will Air the Killing Season w/Websleuths Members 11/5

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LISTEN BY CLICKING HERE

Websleuths is very proud to be a part of a new docu-series called "The Killing Season" featuring the Long Island Serial Killer Case. As we call it "LISK".

Tonight on Websleuths Radio on Blogtalk radio we are joined by Rachel Mills and Josh Zeman. The filmmakers who brought you Cropsy and Killer Legends.

Josh and Rachel announced the network airing The Killing Season. Are you ready? A&E.

To say I had a reaction to the Ramsey show on A&E is putting it mildly.

Josh and Rachel explain in this interview how the content is the responsibility of the producer's of any documentary that airs on any network.

Just like Rachel and Josh will be responsible for The Killing Season.

They also explain how the docu-series works and what is coming up for the first season of "The Killing Season".

In spite of my screw ups, this is a good interview because the guests do most of the talking :) . This will be the first of many to come before the show airs on A&E.

You can listen to Josh and Rachel BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE

I am so excited to watch this! Great interview too!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

November 5, 2016 | 10:14pm

http://nypost.com/2016/11/05/new-show-studies-mystery-of-unsolved-long-island-murders/

Spurred by tips from amateur cyber-sleuths at Websleuths.com, “The Killing Season” also looks into similar cases of serial murder of sex workers in Atlantic City, NJ, Daytona Beach, Fla., Oklahoma and New Mexico, and discovers systemic reasons why these cases go unsolved. As the filmmakers were shocked to learn, there are more than 20,000 law enforcement agencies in the US and none are mandated to report homicide data to the FBI’s centralized database.

More at link.

I am so very proud of all involved! Thank-you so very much!

Interesting to know if that guy who got killed recently had anything to do with any of these killings. The guy they showed on "Vanishing Women" where the sex worker was attacked by a client and she got his gun and killed him before he killed her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back