737 users online (76 members and 661 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,507

    MD - Lana Woo Hiland, 34, Waldorf, 16 Sept 2016

    Last seen wearing black T-shirt and black yoga pants.
    5'4", 130 pounds
    brown eyes and black hair.
    May be in need of medical attention

    http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/09...lics-help.html

  2. #2
    https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...381895701316:0



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Last seen wearing black T-shirt and black yoga pants.
    5'4", 130 pounds
    brown eyes and black hair.
    May be in need of medical attention

    http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/09...lics-help.html
    i do not get to an article with this link, just a generic baynet page :-(

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    i do not get to an article with this link, just a generic baynet page :-(
    Strange, they seem to have moved the article but there is still one about Lana on that site: http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/09...blicshelp.html

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,507
    She is still listed missing on the Charles County Sheriff's office FB: https://www.facebook.com/ccsomd/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,507
    Also on the La Plata PD FB: https://www.facebook.com/LaPlataPD/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,715
    Per La Plata Pd fb: husband says her car, keys and purse were left at home. Cell phone with her but subsequently turned off at 12:30. He reports that she never goes walking around the neighborhood

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,715
    Looks like they have two very young children. One is an infant. 😰

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    She is still listed missing on the Charles County Sheriff's office FB: https://www.facebook.com/ccsomd/
    Oh, no. The update there says this:
    "Thank you for helping us with this case. Sadly, Ms. Hiland was located yesterday deceased in a hotel room. Our thoughts are with the family. At this time, no additional details will be released."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,507
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    Oh, no. The update there says this:
    "Thank you for helping us with this case. Sadly, Ms. Hiland was located yesterday deceased in a hotel room. Our thoughts are with the family. At this time, no additional details will be released."
    oh, sad.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,994



Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive OH - Lana Lowther, 2, Lorain, 17 Feb 2016
    By MissSunshine in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 09:33 AM